• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fully restored Husqvarna 2100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpowell

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i have a fully restored Husqvarna 2100 that was restored and ported by mastermind. i am selling the power head only. i had a 32 inch bar on it, and it would own it completely buried in oak. the saw was powder coated, and i have all the decals on it. the only flaw on the saw is that it leaks gas into the oil when it sits. randy could not find the right o-ring to fit the manual oiiler. it does not affect the saw when running it. i always fill the oil up first, and then fill the gas. there was a complete thread on this saw. i don't know it you can find it now. i am asking 650.00 for it. that is almost what i have in the restoration and porting of the saw, not including the price of the saw. it is a great looking saw. i hope to have pics loaded by tomorrow. if you have any questions you can call me at 8038190773. thanks, ricky

i have a fully restored Husqvarna 2100 that was restored and ported by mastermind. i am selling the power head only. i had a 32 inch bar on it, and it would own it completely buried in oak. the saw was powder coated, and i have all the decals on it. the only flaw on the saw is that it leaks gas into the oil when it sits. randy could not find the right o-ring to fit the manual oiiler. it does not affect the saw when running it. i always fill the oil up first, and then fill the gas. there was a complete thread on this saw. i don't know it you can find it now. i am asking 650.00 for it. that is almost what i have in the restoration and porting of the saw, not including the price of the saw. it is a great looking saw. i hope to have pics loaded by tomorrow. if you have any questions you can call me at 8038190773. thanks, ricky

i can email anyone pics if they want them. i might also be interested in a like new husqvarna 372 for trade.
thanks,
ricky

hi rick
tried to send you pm ended up being pc interested in the saw would you accept pay pal
thanks sam

hi rick
that saw looks killer some one is going to get an unbelievable deal an a monster saw
but im backing out going with a smaller saw
sam

Latest posts

Back