Fundraiser for TBone - We're giving away a Jonsered 2253 / Husky 550!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang the draw's tomorrow aye. I gotta figure out getting my second contribution in fast. got a few mufflers to mod this AM but will go for it later on tonight.

Can't figure out how to donate

Tried several times today to donate through website provided but can't make it accept my donations. I put in the amount to donate and hit continue and it brings me back to the same page. Could someone give me a donations for dummies refresher.

figured it out

I forgot to enable javascript on fundraiser website...sorry

It's all for a good cause Tbone, we're all sure you can use it. Wish I could donate more but the penny pinching just kicked in around here. Screwed up my knee earlier this week and have not been back to work yet...

I am just in awe ! Ran out of anything to say ?

Never seen anything like this till I joined AS a little over 2 years ago. Had no idea there were stihl people around with real hearts !

I have always been a giving caring person , but you guys went way beyond that !

Just very proud to be a part of the AS family !

No way I will ever be able to thank you all enough or repay enough back ! I will darn sure try my best !

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

what are you watching,,,, I bet your sitting in the recliner next to the toilet admiring that 10 pound turd you just dropped

I know a guy who does that all the time ! Big dude ! 350 or more ! LOL We put him on the scales at work one day before he went to drop a load.
Checked him when he can back , yep 10 lbs. less ! They did it a few more times,same thing ! LOL
Drank some beer with him once , he put down 3 to my one ! He picks the bottle up twice , its done !

Back