Fundraiser for TBone - We're giving away a Jonsered 2253 / Husky 550!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
THIS IS A FUNDRAISER, NOT A RAFFLE! For legal reasons, please refrain from referring to it as such. Thanks!

The cat's out of the bag. This fundraiser is for the one and only...TBone, our good friend John. John recently endured a near death illness and incurred significant medical expenses. This fundraiser is to help alleviate that burden. John's a great guy and contributes regularly to this site. This is a way that we can all give back to the community and do something good for someone in need.

John, all I have to say to you right now is, "Shut up and take it":) You will accept this gift, and you will like it, lol. We know you're not one to ask for handouts, but this is something we want to do for you.

As you already know, the saw is a brand new Jonsered 2253. This is the equivalent of a Husky 550XP, only prettier! I did some minor mods to it, then Randy gave it a real massaging. New, this saw would run you at least $500 + $275 for mods. Don't be shy with your donations! Remember, it's going to a great cause.

First of all, I'm taking no credit for this fundraiser. This was the brainchild of the "Do I need to start a fight" thread guys, but in particular, Mastermind and Roncoinc. They privately raised the funds to purchase both new saws. Everything that comes in during this fund raiser will go directly to John. Stihl 041S has offered to pay the cost of shipping. Randy donated the porting.

As before, you get one chance of winning this saw for every $10 that you donate. If you donate $10, you get your name in the drawing one time. If you donate $200, you get your name in the drawing 20 times. I will be keeping track of all donations DAILY.

MAKE SURE that you put your Arborististe username in the Display Name field when you donate! There is a checkbox that you can check if you choose to hide the amount that you're giving. Please do not make your name anonymous.

You do NOT need a PayPal or WePay account in order to donate. All you need is a credit card. If you choose to give cash, you can PM me for my mailing address. Again, please be sure to include your AS name!

I will announce the date and time of the drawing at a later time. Look for it to be in a couple weeks.

Donating is as simple as going to the following link.
https://www.youcaring.com/tbone-medical-expenses

YouCaring.com is an affiliate of WePay.com. When you donate through the above link, the funds will be deposited into a WePay account that I have setup. I do not use this account for personal use. It is used soley for the purpose of this fundraiser.

Jonsered 2253 Ported With Popup Piston For Raffle - YouTube
[video=youtube_share;iebah04lJzQ]http://youtu.be/iebah04lJzQ[/video]

IMG_1161-L.jpg

IMG_1163-L.jpg

IMG_1162-L.jpg

IMG_1164-L.jpg

IMG_1165-L.jpg

Last edited:
With javascript disabled, I don't see a way to Sticky this thread. Any chance that a mod could do that for us? Also, the embedded video will not play with javascript disabled. I'm currently using two browsers, one with javascript enabled, and the other with it disabled for viewing AS.

Just bought a 2165, so my donations will have to wait until next paycheck. It would be nice to have a pair of JReds. $10 translates to EURO 7.50, too. Not bad at all. The shipping and customs will be brutal, tho ;)

Hey guys, I've got some money for John. Should I send that directly to him, then let Brad know who gave what so they can be credited their tickets?

That would be fine. That's where it's all going anyway.

Yes,,donations should be credited for tickets.
If they have no intention of wanting the saw and they win they can send the saw to John :)

I don't know what to say ???????????????????????????????

You are some great people !!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

And Brad your right, I like giving way better ! Don't much care for taking !

But guess I have to shut my mouth and take it,this time ! :msp_sneaky:

Them fight thread guys are some sneaky SOGs and that Monkey ! :msp_sneaky:

Really can't say thank you enough,just no words for it.

I did almost cash in my chips. Just stihl being here for my kids , grand kids , family and friends is all I need ! Money I can live without !

Sure is nice to have such great friends on AS ! People I feel like I know well but haven't met most of yet.

Dang it,got tears in my eyes !

Thank you my friends !

Hey now remember........this is just the beginning. We got more stuff planned. :popcorn:

Latest posts

Back