Fundraiser for TBone - We're giving away a Jonsered 2253 / Husky 550!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With javascript disabled, I don't see a way to Sticky this thread. Any chance that a mod could do that for us? Also, the embedded video will not play with javascript disabled. I'm currently using two browsers, one with javascript enabled, and the other with it disabled for viewing AS.

Ok, I believe this thread has been successfully made a Sticky.

Good to see this airborne .......no better guy than John on this site...period....all heart....sometimes he'll do good **** that you can't even see coming....nor expect.......just a word to the wise...don't pizz him off.......or there may be a "Brown" truck show up at your place full of minimacs....just sayin'...an stuff...BUY...Buy...BUY!!!!

Good to see this airborne .......no better guy than John on this site...period....all heart....sometimes he'll do good **** that you can't even see coming....nor expect.......just a word to the wise...don't pizz him off.......or there may be a "Brown" truck show up at your place full of minimacs....just sayin'...an stuff...BUY...Buy...BUY!!!!

Yep.......if you ain't had good dealings with John, it's just because you ain't been here long enough yet.

One of the greats.

Mega props to everyone who pulled together to make this happen. These things aren't easy to coordinate and can demand a lot of time from the principals involved with managing everything. Perhaps some clarification about who is doing what in other areas toward the cause would be helpful if included in this thread also? Be nice to tie everything together here information-wise..., e.g., is Jerry still handling the anonymous contribution effort, etc...?

But if ya haven't gotten off your ass and shot a few bucks John's way already just because ya shoulda?

Buy a chance at winning the J-red, witness the Kumbaya mod/lovefest between Randy and Brad, and embrace the moment before someone pee's in someone else's Wheaties and this all goes to hell in a hand basket over an aftermarket piston comment, er somethin'..., and stuff!:laugh:

Last edited:
Mega props to everyone who pulled together to make this happen. These things aren't easy to coordinate and can demand a lot of time from the principles involved in managing everything. Perhaps some clarification about who is doing what in other areas toward the cause would be helpful if included in this thread also? Be nice to tie everything together here information-wise..., e.g., is Jerry still handling the anonymous contribution effort, etc...?

But if ya haven't already gotten off your ass and shot a few bucks John's way already just because?

Buy a chance at winning the J-red, witness the Kumbaya mod/lovefest between Randy and Brad, and embrace the moment before someone pee's in someone else's Wheaties and this all goes to hell in a hand basket!:laugh:
\\

LOL!! Poge you DO have a way with words!!! Love it!!!!

Mega props to everyone who pulled together to make this happen. These things aren't easy to coordinate and can demand a lot of time from the principles involved in managing everything. Perhaps some clarification about who is doing what in other areas toward the cause would be helpful if included in this thread also? Be nice to tie everything together here information-wise..., e.g., is Jerry still handling the anonymous contribution effort, etc...?

But if ya haven't gotten off your ass and shot a few bucks John's way already just because ya shoulda?

Buy a chance at winning the J-red, witness the Kumbaya mod/lovefest between Randy and Brad, and embrace the moment before someone pee's in someone else's Wheaties and this all goes to hell in a hand basket over an aftermarket piston comment, er somethin'..., and stuff!:laugh:

To answer Pogo`s question, lets have all donations from this point of time sent through to Brad and let it go into the saw fund.

The principles involved go as deep as everybody that has donated or bought tickets or encouraged it.
If you want to know who to credit for management i would say brad..
the monkey wrench in it all would be Randy.
He alluded to the fact that a 372 i asked him to do wasnt good enuf and we should make contacts for donations for a NEW saw..
then his contact with Brad to handle the smart end.
Pioneer guy to handle contributions.
All the guys that responded to my emails for help.
Stihl 041S offering cost of shipping..
SO many involved deserving credit...
I dint think it would be so much work and thank goodness some good people stepped in and took it it up !!
Everybody deserves credit i guess......probly most of all the " old faht slug " that showed us we are all mortal and for awhile we can function as a community for good.

I just donated to the raffle for my chance but most of all for T-BONE!

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2

The principles involved go as deep as everybody that has donated or bought tickets or encouraged it.
If you want to know who to credit for management i would say brad..
the monkey wrench in it all would be Randy.
He alluded to the fact that a 372 i asked him to do wasnt good enuf and we should make contacts for donations for a NEW saw..
then his contact with Brad to handle the smart end.
Pioneer guy to handle contributions.
All the guys that responded to my emails for help.
Stihl 041S offering cost of shipping..
SO many involved deserving credit...
I dint think it would be so much work and thank goodness some good people stepped in and took it it up !!
Everybody deserves credit i guess......probly most of all the " old faht slug " that showed us we are all mortal and for awhile we can function as a community for good.

Thank you Ron for getting this all started ! Your one hell of a great friend ! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
And every one else involved in any way ! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

This is really cool to see. Unity, community and helping people out. I'm donating as soon as I have more funds in my paypal account.

I would imagine you can throw a little more in the well as the 30 day run plays out.

Latest posts

Back