Fundraiser for TBone - We're giving away a Jonsered 2253 / Husky 550!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe we will be over out goal by saturday night. I'm gonna aim for another donation come monday.

https://www.youcaring.com/tbone-medical-expenses

Again,,thats the link you all need.

now,,i was wondering just how many people knew just what this saw is ??

This saw was first in Brad Snellings hands,,,,,a long time well respected saw builder and site sponsor here..
the results of his work have been well documented..excellent comes short of describing his work..

Now Randy,,Mastermind work saws comes in..
another well respected saw builder and sponsor on this site.

Imagine a collaboration between these two on building a saw !!! WOW !!

there may NEVER be another opportunity to acquire a saw of this heritage !!

so consider it all when taking your chances ... :)

Now the the site is running well,,time for this to be bumped again..

Fire for effect!!!!!!

[video=youtube;iebah04lJzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iebah04lJzQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUg2yelCeKwB12xIohZfmf1g[/video]

Ya danged Ol Phart I know your in no shape to be doing that ! You already gave !! No need to do it again !

Your a great friend Scott ! !

So very happy to call all you ASers my friends ! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

we had a pretty decent year this year,, I was worried at the beginning but turned out ok,,,,,, your a good man john so its time to pay it forward back to you,,, you bailed my azz out a couple of times with parts,, so its pay back time:D:D:D:D

You people are just AMAZING !!!!!!

Just can't believe how much you have raised , and stihl going !

My wife is totally blown away also ! She wants to thank you all too ! Tried to get her on here , but she has no idea how to use a puter. LOL
Scared to even try ! LOL I will work on that with her !

She said I must have some very good friends. Now that is a huge understatement !! This goes way beyond just friends ! This is like family !

Thank you all so very much !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

we had a pretty decent year this year,, I was worried at the beginning but turned out ok,,,,,, your a good man john so its time to pay it forward back to you,,, you bailed my azz out a couple of times with parts,, so its pay back time:D:D:D:D

It won't be the last time either my friend ! :bowdown:

Anything you need , just let me know !

You people are just AMAZING !!!!!!

Just can't believe how much you have raised , and stihl going !

My wife is totally blown away also ! She wants to thank you all too ! Tried to get her on here , but she has no idea how to use a puter. LOL
Scared to even try ! LOL I will work on that with her !

She said I must have some very good friends. Now that is a huge understatement !! This goes way beyond just friends ! This is family !

Thank you all so very much !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Ya' slug, fixed !!

I'll be kickin' a few more monday. I still owe ya' big for that XP. Ran her some more this morning, Sweet!!
Just don't tell the creamsickle crowd................

Latest posts

Back