Fundraiser for TBone - We're giving away a Jonsered 2253 / Husky 550!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MS461togiveaway_zps4c7006a3.jpg

Massaged by Mastermind?????

:fingers-crossed:

Double LIKE!!!!

:jawdrop:

Yeah me too.

I want everyone that reads this to realize that I have done very little to make all this happen. It's the members of this site, and a couple of others, that have made all this possible. Donations were given to purchase this saw and the J'Red. One of our members cut me a smoking deal on this MS461, another member put up that sweet looking J'red bar with chain on the 2253. Brad gave up the 2253 for less than he paid for it. Then look at all the donations......I'm just blown away.

So, you see, this is all a community effort.

Give yourselves a high five!!!!!!!

:bowdown:

Yeah me too.

I want everyone that reads this to realize that I have done very little to make all this happen. It's the members of this site, and a couple of others, that have made all this possible. Donations were given to purchase this saw and the J'Red. One of our members cut me a smoking deal on this MS461, another member put up that sweet looking J'red bar with chain on the 2253. Brad gave up the 2253 for less than he paid for it. Then look at all the donations......I'm just blown away.

So, you see, this is all a community effort.

Give yourselves a high five!!!!!!!

:bowdown:

I am way way beyond blown away ! Almost speechless ! Hard to shut me up ! LOL As you can see from my post count ! :D

I just realized that Tbone has over 37,000 posts! That is a lot of free advice! I hope the site comes back 100% functionally so I can learn a fraction of that!

Something most don't know is the "Ol' Keyboard Wizard" has amassed that post count while on a dial up connection.
That in itself is amazing. Can you imagine if he had a high speed connection? Lordy !!1

There.

Pack up that saw for a Canadian destination! :D

... actually, just being able to help out a good man is payment enough.

Great job folks!

:cheers:

I have mixed feelings about this Stihl, somebody hold me :msp_unsure:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back