Gah!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Borrow away! I am flattered :blush: And double gah too! Yep, newer 08s (*jealous* :heart:), never heard of and 'electronic start' on one roflmao! Nice little mid-sized beast saw, and I mean little (56cc), but there was someone here using one for milling, they have tons of grunt for a wee feller but 24" bar is pushin' it imo. And FYI the s does look like a 5, a bit, if you squint. :)

04ultra said:
08s ........ Wheres Red.....

Those were workhorse saws, most tool rential stores had them, there sort of bomb proff.

There is a good chance that it won't start on the 10th pull everytime, as he seems to stress how well it starts, ....... If I am picking up on the evilbay trend?

" Chain Saw is electronic start. It is easy to start. I pulled it 3 times to start, it has a choke on it that makes it easy to start."

Should be a saying, if it's ornge and white, it will put up a fight,

Purple and green, a real starting michine.

ShoerFast said:

You straitghen up right now! :ices_rofl:

You know the name "Pull On" came from somewhere.

Yah, it does look kind of like a 5 but if the snake in the grass "just had it serviced" like he said he ought to know what size a saw it is!

ShoerFast said:
Those were workhorse saws, most tool rential stores had them, there sort of bomb proff.

There is a good chance that it won't start on the 10th pull everytime, as he seems to stress how well it starts, ....... If I am picking up on the evilbay trend?

" Chain Saw is electronic start. It is easy to start. I pulled it 3 times to start, it has a choke on it that makes it easy to start."

LOL, the only reason mine won't start by the second pull is if I forgot to put gas in (no ****, hasn't missed a beat in 15yrs any weather), or, as now, the poor thing is in pieces. Pulls the 22" Rolomatic fine and have cut some stupidly big things with it (no no not me :p).
Yah, it does look kind of like a 5 but if the snake in the grass "just had it serviced" like he said he ought to know what size a saw it is!
Agree, and besides what was serviced??? Nothing there a monkey couldn't figure out lol, sheesh!

Last edited:
Sweet an 085. Must be a newer 084. been waiting for pieces to finish. Where is the buy it now button withou viewing the auction? :ices_rofl:

Freakingstang said:
Sweet an 085. Must be a newer 084. been waiting for pieces to finish. Where is the buy it now button withou viewing the auction? :ices_rofl:

I gave you a link, what more I gotta do?

OK Steve your a stand up guy PM me your CC# and I'll take of all of it for you. :jester:

SmokinDodge said:
I gave you a link, what more I gotta do?

OK Steve your a stand up guy PM me your CC# and I'll take of all of it for you. :jester:

hey, if he gives it to you, pass it on to me. Gotta do some christmas shopping for the family yet.

Thanks

Check out the seller's negative feedbacks. He seems to have a problem describing his items.

Latest posts

Back