Gary's offical "Which Oil?" thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will start selling GaryWay!!!!
180224_f260.jpg

No! The GaryWayTM is NOT A PYRAMID SCHEME to load you up on useless merchandise that you have to pay for up front and hope to sell later! Its not a scam! Its a multi-level marketing company! You are just investing in the company product line as you sell, and the more you sell, the more you make, and the more you make, the more you sell! If you become a regional Gary Super Seller, we will fly you and your family to Hawaii for Christmas vacation (only requires $1.5 million in sales to qualify). We only take a large percentage for advertizing, product placement, manufacturing and distribution.

At the next PNW AS GTG, we will be launching:

The GaryWay Direct Sales and Multi Level Marketing Company!

Information kits will be available, with sales samples, advertizing and brochures. Got Goo? buttons will be made up and distributed nation-wide. Bring your saws and we can test the oils in them, as well as the saw cleaner, bar nuts and stickers. The Got GOO? stickers in teal should make SLOWP happy.:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
No! The GaryWayTM is NOT A PYRAMID SCHEME to load you up on useless merchandise that you have to pay for up front and hope to sell later! Its not a scam! Its a multi-level marketing company! You are just investing in the company product line as you sell, and the more you sell, the more you make, and the more you make, the more you sell! If you become a regional Gary Super Seller, we will fly you and your family to Hawaii for Christmas vacation (only requires $1.5 million in sales to qualify). We only take a large percentage for advertizing, product placement, manufacturing and distribution.

At the next PNW AS GTG, we will be launching:

Information kits will be available, with sales samples, advertizing and brochures. Got Goo? buttons will be made up and distributed nation-wide. Bring your saws and we can test the oils in them, as well as the saw cleaner, bar nuts and stickers. The Got GOO? stickers in teal should make SLOWP happy.:greenchainsaw:

Okay, but I can only offer 1.2 million at this time. Can you give me a hand written receipt and my own bottle of Goo with Gary's signature on it?

It would really mean a lot.

The above statements are entirely, utterly, and completely false!!

Well, for 1.2 million, you will qualify as a Supporting Vice President of PA regional sales and marketing. Buuuuut.... if you were to come up with say, 1.5 million? Why, then you would get the trip to Hawaii, ~and~ we would make you a Senior Vice President. You would also get your own PA Goo to distribute as an exclusive product in your region.

I just saw this is the chainsaw forum. Maybe Darin can switch it to "Gary's Oil" forum.

Only if Gary gets to moderate it.

And...oil? You're supposed to use oil? They didn't tell me that at Home Depot. Can you get my saw to run? It started smoking, went CLUNK, and now it won't start.

Only if Gary gets to moderate it.

And...oil? You're supposed to use oil? They didn't tell me that at Home Depot. Can you get my saw to run? It started smoking, went CLUNK, and now it won't start.

Alright Gologit, we will take this real slow.

1st. pick up the saw.

2nd. plug it back in.

3rd. squeeze the trigger. When you hear the "whirring" sound and see the chain turning, you're all set.

That's why we are here folks. To help members like "boboak!"

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ah ha! I have a vision!

The birth of:

Just like they do with Tupperware, we will sell chainsaw oil and parts the GaryWay! We will sell and distribute it at bars and taverns while drinking beer. Out in the back of the truck is the complete line of Gary's Own Oil, SawWitch Goo, The Saw Cleaner Goo, Hand Cleaner Goo, and GooBar Nuts for the bars, and GooBeer Nuts for the bar.

Who wants to make their fortune? PM me for details... get in on the ground floor! Do not wait for the infomercials and advertizing to hit, it will be too late by then!
WhyTF not...except most those interested...are not @ the bars, they're @ home on the arboristsite
humm, have to make it a virtual bar, ETC -my BFs a graphic designer___he could set us up
Gasoline...what ya think? wanna make some virtual $$$?
w-lovetrailleader18

Okay, count me in, I've got $6.00 to spare.

Wait, I might need a pack of smokes, better make that a $1.50 to spare.
Good Gawd!!! Cig's are $5 a pack now. I quit when they were $1.50 cause it was too friggin expensive.

Alright Gologit, we will take this real slow.

1st. pick up the saw.

2nd. plug it back in.

3rd. squeeze the trigger. When you hear the "whirring" sound and see the chain turning, you're all set.

That's why we are here folks. To help members like "boboak!"

:clap: :clap: :clap:

That must be what I did wrong...I forgot to plug it in. Where can I get a 3 mile long extension cord? And some of that oil, too. If you think it's really necessary/

Back