Gary's offical "Which Oil?" thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No! The GaryWayTM is NOT A PYRAMID SCHEME to load you up on useless merchandise that you have to pay for up front and hope to sell later! Its not a scam! Its a multi-level marketing company! You are just investing in the company product line as you sell, and the more you sell, the more you make, and the more you make, the more you sell! If you become a regional Gary Super Seller, we will fly you and your family to Hawaii for Christmas vacation (only requires $1.5 million in sales to qualify). We only take a large percentage for advertizing, product placement, manufacturing and distribution.

At the next PNW AS GTG, we will be launching:

The GaryWay Direct Sales and Multi Level Marketing Company!

Information kits will be available, with sales samples, advertizing and brochures. Got Goo? buttons will be made up and distributed nation-wide. Bring your saws and we can test the oils in them, as well as the saw cleaner, bar nuts and stickers. The Got GOO? stickers in teal should make SLOWP happy.:greenchainsaw:

Is this amount personal sales? Or does this include your downline sales also?:D

Scuse me........I'm new here..............Are you all INSANE!!????????
:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

About this oil thread.

Are you saying that my chainsaw needs oil?????????

wow,,,that would explain a lot of things...
especially the smoke and funny sounds.

Is this amount personal sales? Or does this include your downline sales also?:D

As a GaryWay regional Gary Super Sellersalesperson, any and all sales that are through you direct qualify at 100% of sales. Any sales that anyone that you bring into the sales channel under you qualify at 50% at the first level, 40% at the second, and 30% at third, and 25% at all levels thereafter. Keep in mind that this is NOT A PYRAMID SCEME!

Oh, and BTW, all candidates that qualify in sales volume for the trip to Hawaii will get to meet Gary there in person! And not only that, they will be elligible to do a TV commercial and testimonial of how they made their fortune selling GaryWay products. *****There will also be free beer***** to all the top sales people in every region!!!

If we sell a lot, would we get pink Cadillacs? Maybe a pink Cadillac SUV like we sometimes see around here when it is tourist season? Then I could trade it in on a real pickup.:)

Well, that all depends. The really high end bonuses will be dependant whether the government decided to bail out the company or not. If they do? The sky is the limit! Junkets to Paris, trips to Milan, Caddys in any color you want. You will also qualify for a new Stihl 440 saw in any color that you want, direct from the factory (the good German made ones, with sparkle multicolor gloss colors).

Last edited:
Well, that all depends. The really high end bonuses will be dependant whether the government decided to bail out the company or not. If they do? The sky is the limit! Junkets to Paris, trips to Milan, Caddys in any color you want. You will also qualify for a new Stihl 440 saw in any color that you want, direct from the factory (the good German made ones, with sparkle multicolor gloss colors).

OK. I speak enough Spanish to get by in Italy and France. :)
Je suis le formage et tu? Deme un crepe por favor. Y las feraris. Icnt neinen ein berliner para vide en Los Estados Unidos parley vous.

Last edited:
Ths is the most exciting oil thread,,,, EVER....

I was only gone for 6 hours and Gary GOOhas already become a multi billion $$$$$$ industry,,,,WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I was only gone for 6 hours and Gary GOOhas already become a multi billion $$$$$$ industry,,,,WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, and to think that you are the father of this thread, Master Romeo :bowdown: You are now an integreal part of the growing financial AS oil empire to come! Your wealth may become more vast than all the rep on this site, combined! The ripples of the smallest pebble thrown into the AS pond may be the beginnings of a new era for mankind! :cheers:

attachment.php

I think Gary was planning giving her a different type of Gary Goo lol

Yep gary this pic will never die lol

How about

If we sell a lot, would we get pink Cadillacs? Maybe a pink Cadillac SUV like we sometimes see around here when it is tourist season? Then I could trade it in on a real pickup.:)
Humm, think maybe we'll be gettin FORDS:clap: in PINK
Oh well just make mine a PINK Chainsaws
w-lovetrailleader18
Now that's a Bar I could live with
w-lovetrailleader18

Scuse me........I'm new here..............Are you all INSANE!!????????
:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

About this oil thread.

Are you saying that my chainsaw needs oil?????????

wow,,,that would explain a lot of things...
especially the smoke and funny sounds.

NA,WE'VE JUST BEEN DRINKIN GARY'S ...GOO!

Looks like there ought to enough Space here to have someone on a retainer
to cover one's a$$ets.

Where do I sign up? Me wanna be GaryWay SuperSeller, so I can go rock climbing in exotic locales, have a stable of platinum MS440s, and help rescue the AMerican WAY of life......:clap:

What weight of GaryGoo does a 2006 Outback take?:greenchainsaw:

I hear on the underside of the grapevine that GaryGoo will make the notorious "Power Horse" (NLA from Northern Tool) outperform and outlast even the mighty 361!!! Mind you, it is an unsubstantiated rumor, but ......

Back