Gary's offical "Which Oil?" thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, did they get you too?

I emailed the folks and they said that two of those 45cc saws was as good as one 90cc. I also saved on the shipping!!! Yayyyyy.

Now, how do you get these things to start?

J/k....

Did you use good witch oil?
570~Wicked-Witch-Melting-Posters.jpg

This thread is brought to you by our new AS Sponsor:

Gary's Own Oil! TM

Its the oil that tastes better on pancakes, and works wonders in saws.

Now here are some unsolicited testimonials from customers that have used Gary's Own Oil and what they have to say:

"I love the smell of Gary's Own Oil in the morning! On my pancakes and in my saw exhaust!"

"Ever since I started using Gary's Own Oil, I have not had to post a single thread on AS about 'which chainsaw oil should I use!'"

"I use Gary's Own Oil, becasue it smells like... Victory."

"I like the funny cartoon on the bottle that says, 'Which oil should I buy'?"

"Its great stuff. Gary's is made in the PNW for those Extra Big Saws with Extra Long Bars."

"Its been like a Godsend for us here at the treefarm. Gary's Oil saved us from ruin!"

"Before using Gary's Own Oil, I blew up three Poulans and one Echo chainsaw. Then I saw the light and bought an MS880 for trimming trees in the yard, and use only Gary's exclusive blend of oil."

"I use Gary's Own on everything now. Lawn mowers, chainsaws, trimmers, blowers. I even use it on my girlfriend, and she likes it too!"

Yes, that's right. Gary's Own Oil is a special blend of premium ingredients made just right to bring out the best in your saw's performance. Whether you have a weenie 20cc chainsaw or a big bertha V-8 powered domiator class hotsaw, Gary's Own is the oil for you to use. Here are two before and after examples of people using Gary's Own Oil in their chainsaws.

Before using Gary's Own Oil:

attachment.php

After using Gary's Own Oil:

attachment.php

So don't forget, when you need oil in your chainsaw, request and buy Gary's Own Oil!

This ad paid for by Gary's Own Oil, INC. Not affiliated with ArboristSite. This ad was not approved, or even seen by Gary before posting. This ad posted for amusement only.

Last edited:
Did you use good witch oil?
570~Wicked-Witch-Melting-Posters.jpg

Maybe Gary is on to something here?

Witch Oils Spells

Bookmark This Page Now

Love Spells
Best Magick Love Spells
Magic Love Spells That Work Fast
Magic Lost Love Spells
Real Magick Protection Spells
White Magic Spells
Free White Magic Spells
Black Magic Spells
Free Black Magic Spells
Spells and Incantations
Individual Magic Spells
Protection Spells
Ancient Spells
Witchcraft Spells
Spell Magick
The Spells of Karanina
Domesius: The 21 Lost Spells
Ancient Conjurations - Invocations
Protection Spells that are Potent
French Passion Spells
Power Spells - Earth-Based
Sex Magic from Silkira
The Witch's Oil Spells
Seven: The Spells
Casting Spells
Book of Shadows

* Home

Magic Oils

People have made use of magic oils and potions for thousands of years. Over the many centuries, sorcerers, magicians, witches, and practitioners of magic and witchcraft have created special recipes for these oils and their intended purposes. While most magic spells can be cast and various magic rituals can be performed even without the oils and potions, the presence of a potent magic oil or multiple oils greatly enhances the effects of a spell, enchantment, conjuration, or ritual.
Oils for Witches

Witch Oils were developed through extensive research. Made with only pure, natural oils and ingredients, the highly effective magic oils were mixed, bottled, and sold for a limited time to those practitioners of traditional witchcraft who knew and appreciated the power-enhancing virtues of such oils.

But guys, what about using canola oil as bar oil and that 'green earth' 2 stroke oil or whatever it's called? Bring the kettle along and use it to deep fry some squirrels for lunch while you're out there cuttin.

But guys, what about using canola oil as bar oil and that 'green earth' 2 stroke oil or whatever it's called? Bring the kettle along and use it to deep fry some squirrels for lunch while you're out there cuttin.

Aw man, I have to keep modifying the name.

Alright...

Goil's Green Goo,
Save your saw and the environment too!

Last edited:
He is probably going to appoint you to Best Operator, Sales & Service
Or BOSS , best off sucking up to you now with some rep, we all will want to work there.

Ah ha! I have a vision!

The birth of:

The GaryWay Direct Sales and Multi Level Marketing Company!

Just like they do with Tupperware, we will sell chainsaw oil and parts the GaryWay! We will sell and distribute it at bars and taverns while drinking beer. Out in the back of the truck is the complete line of Gary's Own Oil, SawWitch Goo, The Saw Cleaner Goo, Hand Cleaner Goo, and GooBar Nuts for the bars, and GooBeer Nuts for the bar.

Who wants to make their fortune? PM me for details... get in on the ground floor! Do not wait for the infomercials and advertizing to hit, it will be too late by then!

Last edited:
Back