Gas Can Filler Necks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam R

8mm Socket
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I been browsing around looking for a filler neck that could fit on a True Fuel can or a Motomix can. Has anyone seen such a thing before and will you point it out to me?

Hey folks,

I been browsing around looking for a filler neck that could fit on a True Fuel can or a Motomix can. Has anyone seen such a thing before and will you point it out to me?
I have heard that Coleman lantern or camp fuel will fit. Caveat, I have not tried it. Merely passing on potentially worthless information.
I have, however used small funnel and transferred VF canned fuel into empty Trufuel quart cans

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

thanks for the reply, ya Hoosier bastard. :laughing:

I am not trying to spend government amounts of R&D on this but I'd like to come up with something easier and quicker than funnels that goes right on the bottle.

I've been mulling the idea over some. Those EZ Pour cans are pretty legit but I don't want 3 gallon bottles sitting on my table and their caps are proprietary to their bottles.

Stihl has a new no-spill flexible filler neck spout that fits on the Motomix fuel cans. The Stihl part number is 7010 881 0101. I just picked one up at a dealer in Gorham, ME last week. I believe it will also fit True Fuel and Husqvarna pre-mix fuel cans as well.

Steve

i have not tried this on my motomix can but i will as soon as i get to the shop. i use it on all my oil bottles. it is designed to fit different size bottles. cheap too. it has a nifty on/off valve too. i found it in the marine/boat section at wal mart.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Attwood-Universal-Oil-Fill-Spout/19767370
935360d6-6144-43e3-9ca0-8c49fe5645ae_1.8d51a18212e2946742bd9f5da2d970f7.jpeg

Latest posts

Back