gas cans / piggy backs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No-Spill fuel can are the best out there. They are also fully sealed so your fuel stays fresh much longer than with a rear vent can.

NO-SPILL INC. | Lenexa, KS 66215

[video=youtube_share;6UHHuVGtFGI]http://youtu.be/6UHHuVGtFGI[/video]

This thread got me thinking.....So I hopped on C-list and found two non-epa 5 galloners......$10 for the pair. Beats the $10 replacement spigot I #### up on the new cans about once a month.

This thread got me thinking.....So I hopped on C-list and found two non-epa 5 galloners......$10 for the pair. Beats the $10 replacement spigot I #### up on the new cans about once a month.

The ones with the springs in them? Supposed to be safer, yet with everyday use it falls apart rendering it open all the time. I wish I still had my dads old galvanized cans. 1, 2, and 5 gallon round cans with spouts.

My wife always complains that I dont throw away junk. If I wait till I retire then sell my old school plastic cans I will be rich, or in prison.:confused2:

Eagle brand/style rubber gas spouts are being produced new again and available on ebay for about $12.
+1:msp_thumbup:I was going to mention the Eagle safety cans with the spring loaded cap, nice but very expensive. I grew with the cans mentioned above and thank God they're coming back out with them, they were good cans. I've got one those press down to flow spouts and it is working really well, have had it now for 5.5 years. Well, they work well with mixed gas, no so well with straight gas, mechanism seizes up with no lube, at which point it becomes a regular gas can!

Back