Go Fund Me Fundraiser For Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To make things easier for Jeremy, I recommend Randy just ship me the 461 without any rigmarole or fuss.
Simple easy solution, you guys are overthinking this :)

Now David, I fully plan to win that 461.

I like you and all........but now is the time to step back.

:D

why in the hell anyone would want a mastermind 461 is beyond me.... to save you both the trouble to having to deal with that loud, overly thirsty saw, just sent it to me, my other one is kind of lonely...... :)

461.jpeg

why in the hell anyone would want a mastermind 461 is beyond me.... to save you both the trouble to having to deal with that loud, overly thirsty saw, just sent it to me, my other one is kind of lonely...... :)

View attachment 459511

Looks like it could use a bigger round under it looks to fast for that one;)

Anyone else run Apache? I'm gonna try it.

Most *nix based systems use Apache as their web server platform. It's not an app you just load onto a computer and run...., (unless, of course, you already know that and are setting up a web server!)

I'd say the random number generator approach is your best bet..., (provided that each entry is indeed indexed by a number in the first place). Good luck on all fronts, bro.

And hats off and good luck to everyone else who contributed and/or participated in this amazing effort.

Well done. :clap:

Latest posts

Back