Go Fund Me Fundraiser For Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most *nix based systems use Apache as their web server platform. It's not an app you just load onto a computer and run...., (unless, of course, you already know that and are setting up a web server!)

I'd say the random number generator approach is your best bet..., (provided that each entry is indeed indexed by a number in the first place). Good luck on all fronts, bro.

And hats off and good luck to everyone else who contributed and/or participated in this amazing effort.

Well done. :clap:
Apache owns OpenOffice now - so, it may often be called Apache OpenOffice - which is probably why ADStihl was asking about using Apache.

Exactly!!
FWIW, I only use the MS Office applications on my enterprise computers - and that is because I don't pay for the licenses. I have OpenOffice installed on all five of my home computers, and installed it on all of the computers I have ever sold - probably at least several hundred, perhaps even in the thousands, when I was in retail and rent-to-own.
If you include the installations on my Linux images that I use on my lab laptop, I have it installed 8-9 times at home. :)

Am I the only one who feels like there in the twilight zone ???? What happened to the fundraiser chainsaw swag madness thread I was on ........ Cromagnum man r angry with little letter boxy thingy not care bout no lennoux open orfice do dad

Jesse

Just providing a link to an update thread from Troylee and Onan18, referenced in Posts# 571, 574 of this thread. It will start later, but still of interest to those viewing this thread. Check out that thread, or contact those guys directly for any questions, or information.

346 OE being built for Adirondackstihl auction update:
http://www.arboristsite.com/communi...lt-for-adirondackstihl-auction-update.288390/

Philbert

Apache owns OpenOffice now - so, it may often be called Apache OpenOffice - which is probably why ADStihl was asking about using Apache.

Gotcha. Been out of the IT biz for a couple years now and have paid zero attention to it since....., and my brain feels much better as a result.

And yes, back to saws and swag and the thread!

So a muppet is doing the drawing? I am sure that will work out.

Brian
9be9a70aed284998e68b68d8faa765b6.jpg

Enter each donors name on a spreadsheet, once for each $10 they donated. Then go to http://www.psychicscience.org/random.aspx. In the first text box, enter the number of winners you need to generate. In the second box enter 1. In the third enter the total number of rows in your spreadsheet. In the drop down, select Unique Values. Finally, click Go. Bingo you have all of your winners.

upload_2015-11-8_13-30-12.png

Attachments

• Raffle.JPG
    Raffle.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 30
Well I am on my way to go buy a 10mm 044, yet am still hoping to end up woth doubles. I have thoughts of becoming the Canadian version of Def. Dave.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
stay on that side of the border you canuck-saw hoarderer :)

Back