Go Fund Me Fundraiser For Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a bar and chain combo from tacomtrd98 (AJ) last year for a saw I have not yet acquired and don't know if I will. I don't have it here to take a picture but did find his original listing ad with some details. I'll donate this set up : 3. Cannon SuperMini - 20" 3/8 .050 3003 Stihl mount comes with 3 loops of 63PS Stihl chain. Great bar for a 024/026, 260, 261 etc. very little wear p/n CSM-S1-20-50 $115

Just came home from a friend's house and seen I had a text from @Stihl Livin

Phil's accident is only 4 days from today, and I happened to wear that shirt tonight.

Jeremy (Adirondackstihl) has paid it Forward 10x over what any normal person would have done.

He now needs that favor returned folks.

1443835677710.jpg

I'm honestly amazed. I've never seen people that know each other very well do something like this. Let alone people who have never met (or may have not met). It's very encouraging to see people's willingness to help and try to better someone else's life. I'm very proud to be a very small part of this site.

Regards-Carlo

I misspoke it's a 20" wide nose 3/8 .050 with very lite use. View attachment 451288View attachment 451289
Sold, I mean donated. I'll PM you the address.

Dave, I'll try to pull the saw out and see if I need any "spare parts". I know I'll probably need a set of bearings. For some reason my local Stihl dealer likes to charge double over what some guys I know have paid. Will PM parts list.

Lastly,
I actually have tons more 063 and 058 chain on hand. The 050 I have is less desirable being semi chisel off brand. That being said I will buy 2 better chains to go with this saw or if someone would like to donate a couple chains that would help too.

You guys are all great human beings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back