Go Fund Me Fundraiser For Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6400h_zpsrtvavfyb.jpg

Add this to the Raffle Gents, courtesy of a couple of Ohio saw guys :)
performanceoutdoorequipment.com

I don't post here very much so most of you guys probably don't know me. But I spend a lot of time here reading about and drooling over chainsaws and I've learned a lot from you guys. Mostly what *not* to do. o_O :laugh: :D

Donation sent for a brother-in-chainsaw. :) I've also sent a PM regarding an item I'd like to donate to the cause.

I don't post here very much so most of you guys probably don't know me. But I spend a lot of time here reading about and drooling over chainsaws and I've learned a lot from you guys. Mostly what *not* to do. o_O :laugh: :D

Donation sent for a brother-in-chainsaw. :) I've also sent a PM regarding an item I'd like to donate to the cause.

Good on you Shawn! I'm glad to have met you and call you a friend.

I'll look around the crib when I get home. I probably have something that will get better use in a raffle than sitting on my wall collecting dust.

I'd sell my soul first.

Might as well sell it.......you ain't using it.

Who do I send pictures of an item to be donated(@Mastermind), or can I just post it up in here?

Yes. :laugh:

6400h_zpsrtvavfyb.jpg

Add this to the Raffle Gents, courtesy of a couple of Ohio saw guys :)
performanceoutdoorequipment.com

WOW !!!!

Ok guys......pretty plain to see that this is gonna be one big raffle.

We'll just have to go thru the thread after all the donations are in and list them in a single post.

I have some others that were sent in PMs, I'm looking at them now.

WOW

Latest posts

Back