Go Fund Me Fundraiser For Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may help if you tag the person you are waiting on.. Or send them a PM. Some people have no emails sent. But the tagging and PM are a separate function for emails sent to your account.

So @Boozer ?

Where you at brother? You got 1st dibs!! Congrats!

Seeing the final number makes me feel good so i think we are all winners here.

Keep the good thoughts and prayers going long after the material prizes have been polished and put on the shelf

I would be interested to know what the total money raised number is with the proceeds from all the auctions added.

Joe

Are we still game for more auction threads?i kind of got caught up in woman troubles and work.

As soon as Wilton gets me the base we will be auctioning a custom chainsaw work vise :)
Mike machined the work arm and they are beautiful :)
Dave

I am just going to assume the first 6 guys passed on the MS461R and the 346XP :)

As soon as Wilton gets me the base we will be auctioning a custom chainsaw work vise :)
Mike machined the work arm and they are beautiful :)
Dave

I am just going to assume the first 6 guys passed on the MS461R and the 346XP :)
Is the 346XP the second best or do you only pass on the MM 044 and 6400 because you have and donated it?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Is the 346XP the second best or do you only pass on the MM 044 and 6400 because you have and donated it?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

That 346XP is garbage. Total junk. Anyone who would pick that saw as their prize in this draw needs their head examined.

No good can come of picking that saw over all of the other prizes on the list.

Well, it's worth a try, right? o_O

Latest posts

Back