Going to make an offer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks to hear that a wife would pull up and want to take off at 80. You would like to think after that long she would stand by his side . Nice to know your a good neighbor and help out
Here in pa it's pretty hard to divorce someone that is mentally defective . But on the other hand she can easily have him declared unfit . Either way I feel sorry for the old fellow

Sent from my phone when I should be working

Perhaps.

But a clearer pictures is being painted with every comment/post you make.
Like wise, I didn't start this, you did, remember Einstien.
Just take it, he might not notice.

I certainly hope that comment was an attempt at humor.:wtf:

Lighten up, life is too short.;)

Before retiring I was a Police Officer for 31 years. I have dealt with enough thieves, liars and scum bags to last a lifetime, and could care less about political correctness.. It is not humorous to insinuate stealing from an elderly person.
All I did was make a light hearted joke.

If we had a "Dislike button", a lot of this could have been eliminated......

Or we have a sarcasm font......

Anyway, I wish the dude would report on price of said saw.

Or we have a sarcasm font.

I really need one of those!!

or do I?!?!? LoL!!!

"All I did was make a light hearted joke."

No, all you did was show up here with your tough guy, street thug behavior. Don't you have a riot to attend in Ferguson?

Actually one of the moderators just contacted me to let me know that I am posting unwanted advertisement and spam. I asked him for an example of said "unwanted spam and advertisement" all I did was defend myself. I'm guessing Arboristsite is now sensoring us based on our religious or political views.

Actually one of the moderators just contacted me to let me know that I am posting unwanted advertisement and spam. I asked him for an example of said "unwanted spam and advertisement" all I did was defend myself. I'm guessing Arboristsite is now sensoring us based on our religious or political views.

What.. being pro union ?

for what it's worth, I found it amusing but nowhere near as entertaining as the ensuing scramble for higher ground.

The funniest part is the trolls that are in both this thread and the "WTF" thread trying to get Ironworker to post something that gets him banned and he just wouldn't bite!

I think it actually says A LOT about Arboristsite that they haven't banned you.

Back