Going to make an offer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somewhere I missed a whole bunch of what/where/when and how this got going. By the way, what is all of the reference to "Overclock"? Was he someone that was removed a while ago? Sometimes my curiosity won't let me shut these thoughts off.

wood cutter TV, overclock, or what ever, may have been in your face, but seemed like an intelligent good guy that gets a bad rap. I personally enjoyed many of his video's and miss them.

s
In case you missed some of Olyman's 18,000 "comments", here is a summary:

There was this:

Followed by this:

And let's not forget this:
hey moron,, did you know,, that I haven't had a like feature,, in over a year??? nope,,, rejects like you,, count for zero, cause you are a zero...go troll elsewhere....SUPER TROLL, only outdone by the washington don't move there.....filth

I'd tread very lightly on buying the saw. Relatives / heirs may see it as you taking advantage of the neighbors diminished mental state no matter what price you pay for it unless it's full retail (and some may have a problem with it even then).
Happens all the time.

What was the pissin match all about?

Whether to cheat an old codger out of a saw or just steal it outright.
Originally a member was looking for advice on offering to buy a saw from a neighbor, then I made a post about stealing it which some read it for what it was, a simple joke and one uptight member took it as an opportunity to try and make someone feel bad, he probably does the same at home and his wife and family probably hate him, not to mention what his fellow coworkers probably thought of him, me, I'm ready to let it go, but he obviously ain't. Keep attacking me if you want, I'm enjoying this.

Originally a member was looking for advice on offering to buy a saw from a neighbor, then I made a post about stealing it which some read it for what it was, a simple joke and one uptight member took it as an opportunity to try and make someone feel bad, he probably does the same at home and his wife and family probably hate him, not to mention what his fellow coworkers probably thought of him, me, I'm ready to let it go, but he obviously ain't. Keep attacking me if you want, I'm enjoying this.

Hey Ironworker, I didn't know you liked Mexican beer.
if-i-look-uptight-its-because-im-wearing-ladies-underwear-thumb.jpg

My neighbor is up in age (80) and some what well off. I get all my wood from his property free of charge,so when I get the chance I do what he needs around the house and vehicle maintenance too. As I was repairing his shelving in the garage, I moved a book case and behind it was a Stihl MS361 in a case. My question is, what should I offer him? I never knew he had this saw the whole time I have known him.

Can we start a new thread about this saw and let the jr high kids have this one? I keep clicking in here hoping to get an update but after 5 pages of who likes who I'm ready to give up.

Latest posts

Back