Going to make an offer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grown-ups...don't worry I'm sure MOM will be along shortly to scold us "Jr. high kids":dumb:, or at least take away our AS privileges:cry::(

I'd bet mod. Really can't believe this thread is still going.
I cant believe both are still going... hey at least the mods really only need to keep an eye on these two threads instead of all of them:yes:
maybe MOM will get us a room just for us "Jr. High kids" ??:baaa:

1387765419_phil-robertson-refuses-to-retract-his-remarks_2.jpg

Might not see eye to eye with the ironworker...

Little lost. Photo of Ironworker??... Or has this literally taken the Duck Dynasty spin now?...Can't wait to see what's behind door #3.

It's probably less about what's covering his eyes, and more about the content of his character/beliefs.
idk...I mean I cant even see his eyes...how would anyone ever see eye to eye with him if they cant see his eyes???:lol:

Might not see eye to eye with the ironworker...

What was the intent of your post with the duck dynasty guy other than to attack me for no reason whatsoever.

Phil Robertson is deeply religious and is a very moral and ethical man. He is highly educated and speaks well and was a teacher at one time.

What's your point?

Reading is FUNDEMENTAL.

Kljahnz said "Might not see eye to eye with the ironworker..."

I said: Phil Robertson is deeply religious and is a very moral and ethical man. He is highly educated and speaks well and was a teacher at one time.

Since I have to spell it out. A deeply religious and moral/ethical man who is highly educated and speaks well might not see eye to eye with the Ironworker because they have nothing in common.

Back