Going to make an offer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whitespider
Griping about likes takes the cake though.
But... but... look at all the fun it provided :D
We had a week's worth of...
  • I "dislike" the "like" button...
  • I "liked" the "dislike" button...
  • I "dislike" the way you you use the "like" button...
  • I "like" it when you "like" my post...
  • Bring back the "dislike" button...
  • Get rid of the "like" button...
  • I don't give a sour owl crap if you "like" the "like" button...
  • Please, please, please don't take my "likes" away...
  • WTF is a "like"??
  • Someone removed my "dislike" button...
  • Where can I buy some "likes"??
  • And.....................
Ya' know what?? I just noticed that farmer steve has over fourteen thousand "likes"... WTF?? How many alternate logins does he have??

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
. AS Supporting Member.
But... but... look at all the fun it provided :D
We had a week's worth of...
  • I "dislike" the "like" button...
  • I "liked" the "dislike" button...
  • I "dislike" the way you you use the "like" button...
  • I "like" it when you "like" my post...
  • Bring back the "dislike" button...
  • Get rid of the "like" button...
  • I don't give a sour owl crap if you "like" the "like" button...
  • Please, please, please don't take my "likes" away...
  • WTF is a "like"??
  • Someone removed my "dislike" button...
  • Where can I buy some "likes"??
  • And.....................
Ya' know what?? I just noticed that farmer steve has over fourteen thousand "likes"... WTF?? How many alternate logins does he have??
guess i"m just a likable guy. outstanding in my field. :rolleyes: Spidey i have a hard time loggin in with just 1 user name.:crazy2:

just curious...how does one become a mod here?...would be nice if it were like "the GOAT's" site where everyone is a mod... no?
I've been in and out of here for 6 years. Once there were many, now there are few. I don't think they are adding any new ones.

Most of the real trouble makers moved to other sites so the amount of mods needed has dropped. Sure there are a few know-it-alls, some who always try to cause a fight, and one recurring personality but it's pretty tame these days.

nathon918

nathon918

Addicted to ArboristSite
I've been in and out of here for 6 years. Once there were many, now there are few. I don't think they are adding any new ones.

Most of the real trouble makers moved to other sites so the amount of mods needed has dropped. Sure there are a few know-it-alls, some who always try to cause a fight, and one recurring personality but it's pretty tame these days.
glad I'm not any of those:innocent: they sound like a bunch of bullies

I was just wondering...didn't know what qualifies someone of being "mod worthy" here? I like Mike's site, everyone gets to be a mod...even a nice union ironworker:numberone:
what happens when this is deleted...do we get to start over and be best of buddies again?? I sure hope so...I miss ironworker... don't think I can go much longer without a "phuck you":(

Whitespider
Phil Robertson, the voice of morality
The voice of who's morality?? I've never heard Phil claim to speak for anyone except himself.

Everyone has their own particular sense of morality... I'm bettin' you could put 500 people in a room and not a single pair of them would have a 100% identical sense of morality. Heck, I knew a priest once that had no problem using every vulgar word in the list, but he wouldn't take the lord's name in vain if ya' tried beatin' him into it. My mother wouldn't use the F-word to save her life, but she'll call someone a gaddamn azz-hole preek in a heartbeat if ya' pizz her off. Some people spank their kids, others sense of morality won't let 'em... heck, I'll slap mine silly if they disrespect their mother, but I'm a lot more lenient with how they talk to me. Some people think it's a moral sin to even own a handgun, yet one of my gun dealers was a preacher. Some don't drink, some drink a little, others drink more than that. I smoke... The list goes on and on and on and on...

OK, so you don't agree with Phil's sense of morality... so the frig what??
Just because his sense of it differs from yours means cold sour owl squat... it don't make him wrong, and it sure-in-hell don't make you right.
It-is-what-it-is... nothin' more, and nothin' less... drop the (implied) righteousness.

Ironworker

Ironworker

Addicted to ArboristSite
The voice of who's morality?? I've never heard Phil claim to speak for anyone except himself.

Everyone has their own particular sense of morality... I'm bettin' you could put 500 people in a room and not a single pair of them would have a 100% identical sense of morality. Heck, I knew a priest once that had no problem using every vulgar word in the list, but he wouldn't take the lord's name in vain if ya' tried beatin' him into it. My mother wouldn't use the F-word to save her life, but she'll call someone a gaddamn azz-hole preek in a heartbeat if ya' pizz her off. Some people spank their kids, others sense of morality won't let 'em... heck, I'll slap mine silly if they disrespect their mother, but I'm a lot more lenient with how they talk to me. Some people think it's a moral sin to even own a handgun, yet one of my gun dealers was a preacher. Some don't drink, some drink a little, others drink more than that. I smoke... The list goes on and on and on and on...

OK, so you don't agree with Phil's sense of morality... so the frig what??
Just because his sense of it differs from yours means cold sour owl squat... it don't make him wrong, and it sure-in-hell don't make you right.
It-is-what-it-is... nothin' more, and nothin' less... drop the (implied) righteousness.
C'mon spidey are you following this thread. Go back a page or two where I was compared to him.

USMC615

USMC615

Wood's Tougher Than Woodpecker Lips...
I see the other thread finally got zapped. This one is next I'd bet.

Either zappolla...or the Sheriff's playin little chimp games. Lol. On another note, crazy most of y'all are still gettin the low, low temps, even for highs. I see now why pics of split/stacked wood you folks have is impressive to say the least.

Latest posts