Going to make an offer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading is FUNDEMENTAL.

Kljahnz said "Might not see eye to eye with the ironworker..."

I said: Phil Robertson is deeply religious and is a very moral and ethical man. He is highly educated and speaks well and was a teacher at one time.

Since I have to spell it out. A deeply religious and moral/ethical man who is highly educated and speaks well might not see eye to eye with the Ironworker because they have nothing in common.
So do you know him personally, cool. And what do you know about me in regards to ethics and moral fiber. Have you ever spent time with me and my family? Have you ever been to work with me or are you just going by a joke I made on an Internet forum and a couple of post. Let it go, every time you post, you expose yourself.

I don't believe there is a point to this thread anymore...

I like Phil... don't know if he likes me though.
I like a man that don't speak unless he's got something to say... even if'n he's the only one that thinks the words are worthwhile.

In the end, all that really matters is what the guy in the mirror thinks of you... that, and that your word is golden.
All this touchiness over perceived insults and name-callin' is preposterous. If'n a man can't laugh at himself, he can' laugh at all... defending yourself against it is where the real childishness lays. C'mon, giggle at yourself, laugh with the boys... and demand one of 'em hand ya' another friggin' beer before ya' kick his sorry azz‼
Then move the frig on already... if we all agreed, all the time, there wouldn't be anything to talk about.

Okay this is getting getting so far off topic, :wtf: ask if he wants to get rid of the saw! As he has alzheimer's , if he says yes pay a fair price and ask for a receipt. Fair is fair greed and thievery go hand in hand, SEMPER FIDELIS good luck.

How could such a simple question get so off topic, really and to keep pushing for a confrontation.
I don't believe there is a point to this thread anymore...

I like Phil... don't know if he likes me though.
I like a man that don't speak unless he's got something to say... even if'n he's the only one that thinks the words are worthwhile.

In the end, all that really matters is what the guy in the mirror thinks of you... that, and that your word is golden.
All this touchiness over perceived insults and name-callin' is preposterous. If'n a man can't laugh at himself, he can' laugh at all... defending yourself against it is where the real childishness lays. C'mon, giggle at yourself, laugh with the boys... and demand one of 'em hand ya' another friggin' beer before ya' kick his sorry azz‼
Then move the frig on already... if we all agreed, all the time, there wouldn't be anything to talk about.

How could such a simple question get so off topic...
How??
Is that a serious question??
This is the friggin' internet... the OP asked a simple question (too simple for the internet)... someone made a joke (yeah, really, a funny)... someone else was unable to see the humor in the funny... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BLASTOFF‼
Eight pages later and... well... the rocket is still firing.

What was the intent of your post with the duck dynasty guy other than to attack me for no reason whatsoever.

...that was me who made reference to the DD comment, not the individual you associated earlier with your statement/reply. I'll make it as easy to understand as possible: when I started back today where I left off reading this soap opera from last night, of course now it's time to play a little catchup to read todays current episode of The Young and the Restless. A few posts before the pic came up, it seems there was a post(s) had been deleted/removed. Hence me starting my comment with 'Little lost...' I could then certainly look at the 're-posted' pic and tell this was not a member of ZZ Top...I've seen those fellas a time or two in concert in my earlier days and travels.

I think this should certainly satisfy you thinking I was 'attacking you for no reason.' Anyhoo...I'm gonna knock down an Anheuser Busch product and give my finger a break.

I'm going to stick my neck out here, the joke was at best not well thought out! Then a little mud got thrown, Ironworker threw gas in the fire continually, I think he also took a little offense. Can we all put on our big boy panties, stop the thread or get on topic. If that even matters at this point, ok now you can release the
Guillotine

Guillotine!!!!!!!

cid_74CA7A6E94B24765A879A53DE9AEEB9.jpg
Please not these panties, puke swallow OMG !!!!

Anyhoo...I'm gonna knock down an Anheuser Busch product...
I'm near a 6-pack ahead of ya' brother...

MarineScott,
Just ask the ol' boy what he's gonna' do with the saw... if he's in the mood to sell it, he'll ask you if you're interested.
If he's got other plans for it, he'll say so.
If he asks if you're interested, say, "Heck yeah... put a price on it."
After you say that, shut your trap and wait for him... the ball is in his court.
Sales one-oh-one... the first guy to speak will be the loser in the resulting negotiation.
Heck, he may just give it to ya' 'cause he likes ya'.

I'm going to stick my neck out here, the joke was at best not well thought out! Then a little mud got thrown, Ironworker threw gas in the fire continually, I think he also took a little offense. Can we all put on our big boy panties, stop the thread or get on topic. If that even matters at this point, ok now you can release the
Guillotine

Guillotine!!!!!!!
All I did was defend myself, it's my nature to do so and then I moved on but there are those that continue to attack. Men joke, it's what we do.

...that was me who made reference to the DD comment, not the individual you associated earlier with your statement/reply. I'll make it as easy to understand as possible: when I started back today where I left off reading this soap opera from last night, of course now it's time to play a little catchup to read todays current episode of The Young and the Restless. A few posts before the pic came up, it seems there was a post(s) had been deleted/removed. Hence me starting my comment with 'Little lost...' I could then certainly look at the 're-posted' pic and tell this was not a member of ZZ Top...I've seen those fellas a time or two in concert in my earlier days and travels.

I think this should certainly satisfy you thinking I was 'attacking you for no reason.' Anyhoo...I'm gonna knock down an Anheuser Busch product and give my finger a break.
Go back and read again, I did not have a problem with your post. I know how you Marines are (US Navy '82-'85)

Go back and read again, I did not have a problem with your post. I know how you Marines are (US Navy '82-'85)

Thank you for the Marine compliment, as well your service to the country. I think Spideys post #151 sums it all up. And I don't think a soul on here would disagree. Let's see if the fella ends up with a nice saw. Jeez I hope he does after all this...if he doesn't, I don't think you could assemble, me included, a bigger bunch of 'turds floatin in a punch bowl'. OP may never post another thing again as long as he lives. Lol

This is my last post on this thread, Army Navy Air force Marines, it doesn't matter when shix hits the fan we are all one. All petty differences mean nothing, I you pick a fight with one you go against all. That is my opinion and SEMPER FI DO OR DIE IS MARINE CORPS, but I fought side by side with any branch off base. We watch out for each other, society has forgotten how to watch out let alone help anyone other than themselves. We have to get back to morals right and wrong, grey areas suck. Take pride in your country, and the opportunities that it gives you. Lets get our service men given the respect they deserve, and let our voice be heard LOUD AND CLEAR. f we do not they will slowly and secretly take a little at a time , by the time we realize it freedom has been lost. It is happening everyday and allot of people are voicing disapproval, there is only one answer we as a people have to figure out collectively have to change the downhill trends.

I AM SAYING I'M SORRY I AM NOT APOLOGIZING , THIS A POLITICAL POSTING NOW. TO ALL MEN AND WOMEN IN ALL BRANCHES THAT HAVE SERVED OUR COUNTRY, AND PROVIDED US THE FREEDOMS WE ENJOY, A THANKS AND A SHOUT OUT BRING OUR COUNTRIES PRIDE BACK!!!!!!

All I did was defend myself...
Stop doin' that‼
Heck man, believe me, if'n I started defending myself on the internet... on this board... I wouldn't have any time for stirrin' the pot‼
It's the internet man... it's the internet... it means nothin' more than you yourself make of it.

I think this thread has surpassed the idiocy of all the MS170 threads combined.

if you liked this one...I highly recommend the "Really WTF" thread... its a good read! also no deleted posts...as far as I know:yes:

Latest posts

Back