gonna need some help with this old saw i think

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'
She's a runner! !!! 5 pulls on the rope and pop pop pop opened the choke and she was purring like a kitten in the cream dish...I went over it from one end to the other repairs as I went...couldn't be happier with the results. I am going to try to post a pic of actual weight and a video of it running . Thank for the help your a good bunch!
I'm not one to say I told you so but if I was you know what I'd be saying! I've had a lot of these old Homelites and if they're stored inside out of the weather and don't have a bunch of junk in the tank many times they'll fire right up!

She's a runner! !!! 5 pulls on the rope and pop pop pop opened the choke and she was purring like a kitten in the cream dish...I went over it from one end to the other repairs as I went...couldn't be happier with the results. I am going to try to post a pic of actual weight and a video of it running . Thank for the help your a good bunch!
Yep, if they're put together right they start easy. Nice job! Waitin on the vid.

Well, for being a bit challenged, you sure put up some nice pics in short order.

I've got a 707d that I want to get running one of these days. I hope I have as good of luck with mine as you did with yours.

I was curious, seeing as the 707 looks nearly identical (other than the gear drive) to yours, what the specs are. They're both born the same year and I would have assumed they would both be the same displacement, but once again, I would be wrong. They both have the same bore (55.5mm), but the 707 has a little bit longer stroke.

It seems many of the saw brands & models back in the day had short manufacturing runs (1 or 2 yrs.) and a lot of small differences in them. It sure must have kept the tooling department busy.

Latest posts

Back