Good guy has bad accident, and needs your help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The members of this site are the greatest example of how the the rest of the world could and should act toward there fellow humans. The Arboristsite community is a model of the deepest spirit of human compassion in a time of need. Although I'm on the outside looking in, I just wanted to say that YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!!!
:yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

The members of this site are the greatest example of how the the rest of the world could and should act toward there fellow humans. The Arboristsite community is a model of the deepest spirit of human compassion in a time of need. Although I'm on the outside looking in, I just wanted to say that YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!!!
:yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

I can vouch for this myself. The response to my recent illnesses has been remarkable. Not only is the thread I started asking for you guys prayers 21 pages long, but I've also received numerous PMs. You guys truely are a great example of how we should treat a fellow human being!

I don't want to be known as a piker, I'm sending $10 your way. Keep up the good work.

<BUMP> Lets keep this thread at the top of the list! The 372XP is now a PORTED 372XP, and the other saws are Husqvarna 346XP or Jonsered 2153(choice) and a Dolmar PS-420. This is a worthy cause!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I have read this thread twice now and I noticed two things. First there are sure a bunch of good and generous people on this board, The second is that I have seen Husky Jonsered and Dolmar, mentioned but not Stihl. The dealers donating these saws for this great cause are #1 in my book.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Haven't seen anything said about, of course I may have missed it...Can a guy win more then one saw???

sending wishes for a speedy recoverery...

I have read this thread twice now and I noticed two things. First there are sure a bunch of good and generous people on this board, The second is that I have seen Husky Jonsered and Dolmar, mentioned but not Stihl. The dealers donating these saws for this great cause are #1 in my book.:clap: :clap: :clap:

If your a Stihl dealer your welcome to donate........

Spike , Scott and Steve are not Stihl dealers...

If your a Stihl dealer your welcome to donate........

Spike , Scott and Steve are not Stihl dealers...

I'm not a Stihl dealer. Like I said, The dealers,(which would be Spike, Scott, Steve who are donating these saw for a great cause ) are #1 in my book. Not many dealers would do this. It's not only the saws they are donating, but their time also.
How is the guy and his family doing that was injured? I hope well.

Updated 9/15 8PM

Updated 9/15 8:00PM

Here are a list of names that donated through paypal. If you donated up to tonight (9/15) by 8:00PM Eastern time on paypal and are not on the list I do not have your donation.

Names in bold I have little or no shipping information. So if you could email me your address to
attachment.php
so I can update my list. There are a few others on the list that do not want to win anything but just donated

The paypal total is up to $1,876.54!

There have been 50 donations!

Average donation has been $37.53!

The largest single donation so far is $250!!!

There have been donations from the US, Canada, Australia, and Belgium!

KMB
E-Mckinney
bturner
7oaks
walexa07
J-Mesthene
B-Morgan
----------------
grandpatractor
Mike Cantolina
Vangellis
sierraazul
JohnL
West Texas
Madrone
scootr
yotehowler
Crashagn
Dennis Peacock
Belgian
2000SSM6
pallis
husky455rancher
Longwood
joatmon
Haywire Haywood
VI sawguy
radarme
heimannm
blsnelling
jkebxjunke
porky616
Jake
woodchop
teacherman
b1rdman
Mitymouse
EdRitchey
lectrocrew
NILZLOFGREN
Adkpk
Tzed250
Steve128
blackoak
Gatkeper1
ms310
Junkyard Jim
KsWoodsman
Stipes
D-Brents
Also have a member that didn't want to reveal his name

Last edited:
Well I cant let you guys have all the fun, best add New Zealand to the international list. $$$ in the post, should take a week to arrive. only 1 ticket though thanks, just bank the balance left over.

STK

:chainsaw:

Add my name to that list for 5. I saw this thread a couple days ago, but I don't do checks at all so I thought I was outta luck. PayPal all the way!

Seriously though, we had a guy get burned really bad last year at the mill (2nd and 3rd degree over 60% of his upper body) and it was pure hell for him. Best wishes and prayers to him and his family, it's going to be tough for them too for a while.

Back