Good saws you don't hear much about.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookerdog

The New Champ
Reaction score
Have you had a brand thats not talked about much and has been a good saw.
I have had a couple of tanaka's and they were great saws.

I always wondered how RedMax saws run, they look pretty good, speedwaysales.com has a good selection of them. The only thing I don't like about them is, like Dolmars, they don't have local parts availability.

I have a little EMAB/Quadra Trail from 1973 that just won't die.

I have heard good stuff about husky/jred but nobody seems to run them.....

in abu dhabi

Gosh dang Im going to have to call your husband up girlfriend I mean and tell him to quit letting you play on the comp. Isn't it time you get dinner on the table for her.:cheers:

Poulan 3000 and that series

I know its been said before, but that saw was a good saw, still wish I wouldnt have gotten rid of it. It kept up with my 026 well.

My partner has this Husky 350, I have a 346xp. You can't beat the 350!
Both saws have aged nicely, never any problems.
I'm replacing my 346 now with another, my partner is still using his 350.
Oh- yeah, his 350 has that green gas cap. hehehe....

"WildThing"

image.php

Dolmar

I have been in the saw business for 18 years and just picked up Dolmar, I love the saws and if there is anything that I can do on my end let me know.

Become a site sponsor

I have been in the saw business for 18 years and just picked up Dolmar, I love the saws and if there is anything that I can do on my end let me know.

Other dealerships pay to advertise here.

I am new to the site, I do plan on learning the site and all it has to offer. I have not offered product only knowledge but thanks for the warm welcome.
Welcome to the sight those Dolmars sure are nice:) (But we hear alot about them) How about Solos? dont hear much about them.

Back