Got me one of them craigslist saws.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Brand new, never been used. The woman had the paper work, book, scrench, little screw driver, even the box for the chain. She bought it for an ex boyfriend she said, and he never used it. She has moved a couple times and is tired of lugging it around....BTW its a MS 460 with a 25" bar and chain......oh yeah, I got it for 450...I think I did ok.....hope pic works
View attachment 229119

229119d1331858753-img_20120311_191612-jpg

Let me be the first to say: You Suck! rofl

Brand new, never been used. The woman had the paper work, book, scrench, little screw driver, even the box for the chain. She bought it for an ex boyfriend she said, and he never used it.

If that is what she buys, you might have wanted to bring her home as well. :hmm3grin2orange:

Brand new, never been used. The woman had the paper work, book, scrench, little screw driver, even the box for the chain. She bought it for an ex boyfriend she said, and he never used it. She has moved a couple times and is tired of lugging it around....BTW its a MS 460 with a 25" bar and chain......oh yeah, I got it for 450...I think I did ok.....hope pic works
View attachment 229119

If she buys things like that for an ex-boyfriend imagine what she buys for a current one!!! I know, just kiddin' around...

Where ya' at in Ol' Ginny ?

I believe I woulda' stuck around and chatted that one up some................well maybe if I wasn't married an all.

Sweet score !!

Hey Bubba,,, you think you did OK???????

I'll give ya all yer money back + a shiney new goggle Eye (portrait of Ben Franklin),,,,+shipping!!!!:hmm3grin2orange: Nice score,,, that is about as good as it gets,,, she must have really not liked him anymore,,:dizzy:

BTW,,,, how did you like that rep shot bud!!!!!

Last edited:
Where ya' at in Ol' Ginny ?

I believe I woulda' stuck around and chatted that one up some................well maybe if I wasn't married an all.

Sweet score !!

Gloucester County, Its in the Hampton Roads area....Haha, she must have been a pretty good lady to buy her man a chainsaw. My ol lady has also bought me stihl saw too, she actually gave me the cash for this one since i didnt have the cash on me at the time. Wasnt going to waste time at the atm/bank and let someone else get this good deal.

Gloucester County, Its in the Hampton Roads area....Haha, she must have been a pretty good lady to buy her man a chainsaw. My ol lady has also bought me stihl saw too, she actually gave me the cash for this one since i didnt have the cash on me at the time. Wasnt going to waste time at the atm/bank and let someone else get this good deal.

Are you a Guineaman?

Are you a Guineaman?

When I mentioned Gloucester, I knew someone was going to mention Guinea, haha... No i'm not a Guinea-man but I live very close to Guinea....Thanks for the reps guys, I know you all would like the saw as much as I do.

wow!

View attachment 229119
rep on the way bro! my favorite Stihl model,and I don't have one:sad4:

View attachment 229119

Nice saw put the pic on the stihl thread:msp_thumbup:

I'd mount it on the coffee table for a conversation piece...until firewood season...then it's fuel and go! :rock:

Congrats On Craigslist Score 460!

I'm Jealous! I Scored a 390xp this year on C/L. You just got to be quick to snatch up a deal like this.
Quick, but carfull that is.

Latest posts

Back