Got my wood for next winter :-)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not looking forward to stacking it in the back yard. I built some simple racks to hold it all together, now I just gotta figure out and build a firewood cannon and launch it all over the house into the back. I am considering a simple catapult and a explosive driven launcher. A fella has to have a little fun.

I am thinking about buying a load of logs also. I just don't seem to have the time to get myself 2 years ahead on my wood supply by gathering my own. It's easy to just grab a saw after work, walk out to the back yard and burn through a tank of gas. That still won't help much for next year. I'm down to about 2 cords of wood that will be ready to burn and I'm not finished burning yet.

Nice. I get big piles of wood dumped in my yard and I don't think my neighbors are crazy about it either but they they don't say anything. I suppose you pay more for straight logs dropped off than for, say, a tree that was removed and dumped by a tree service?

I am not looking forward to stacking it in the back yard. I built some simple racks to hold it all together, now I just gotta figure out and build a firewood cannon and launch it all over the house into the back. I am considering a simple catapult and a explosive driven launcher. A fella has to have a little fun.

I'd already decided that I'd like to have you for a neighbor, but now you add in the entertainment factor as well... :laugh:

Latest posts

Back