GTG around north carolina 4-18-09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mid/Late March: Saturday 14th, 21st or 28th
Early April: Saturday 4th or 11th

The weather should be decent during these weekends but it rains without warning in my area, usually showers pass quickly. We will have shelter at either one of my places.

Cast your vote, area and date, the more the better.:D

Mid/Late March: Saturday 14th, 21st or 28th
Early April: Saturday 4th or 11th

The weather should be decent during these weekends but it rains without warning in my area, usually showers pass quickly. We will have shelter at either one of my places.

Cast your vote, area and date, the more the better.:D

2000ss what city are your places at?

i can prolly make it any of those days, hopefully someone else close to me will want to go so we can car pool :cheers:

I'm good.

Brian,

I don't know the story about the beavers -- but, were those beaver burgers we ate last time????????? Tell ya what, I'll bring the burgers.

Later,

Looks like the dates are good, how about the area? Anyone have a tractor with a grapple? That wood help save some of our backs.

Since we are in the middle of the State, Asheboro, and we have plenty of parking, if someone wants to oversee it, we will donate the use of our property during the month of March. Just let us know. Tony

Since we are in the middle of the State, Asheboro, and we have plenty of parking, if someone wants to oversee it, we will donate the use of our property during the month of March. Just let us know. Tony

Nothing like having a big store to play in while we are there! Guess all we need is a tractor and some logs???

OMG...........................Tony you might need extra supervision there Brian and Chad might get crazy !!!:) :)

Very Nice offer Tony !!!!!

Back