Happy Fathers Day!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coveredinsap

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Stihl_card.jpg

coveredinsap said:

Great ad there Sappy. Considering the source no wonder I had a helluva week in sales. I mean face it, who is going to believe you of all people, the great Tomahawk Maker from Gayly Fornia. Was you on your knees getting your loving when you was making that ad Sappy, was you going more, more,oh give it to me,hmm. I mean looks like you was having a "ball" with that ad and I betcha was. Sore today Sap, hmmmmmmmmm. Happy Fathers Day Sappy, now off ya knees and on your feet for a "change":laugh: :laugh:

Sap seems to research Stihl a lot,too bad he can't stay off his knees long enough to get past the first sentence of what he is trying to research.:censored: :dizzy:

Sheesh.

This is my first post after several months on the sight. I still can't believe coveredinsap didn't take Thall up on his 300.00 saw offer. Major head trauma must suck. Being a lowly Poulan Pro owner, I would have seriously considered sawing off an appendage for a deal like that. howdy all. Great sight and great info.

linnjb said:
This is my first post after several months on the sight. I still can't believe coveredinsap didn't take Thall up on his 300.00 saw offer. Major head trauma must suck. Being a lowly Poulan Pro owner, I would have seriously considered sawing off an appendage for a deal like that. howdy all. Great sight and great info.

Ha, :welcome: You sure have a lot of catching up to do.. Sap's a complete idiot, which explains his stupidity in not taking the deal of the century... I'd have taken it with two appendages, and I'm a Stihl guy..

Last edited:
?????????????????

:bang: I just don't get it. I make my money off of one brand of saw, its my livelihood. but i would never ever trash another name as bad as sap does.
also i enjoy using this site as a research and entertainment tool. so i would never intentionally piss off an entire collection of people that i frequent on a daily basis. Like i said i just don't get it?
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

linnjb said:

Welcome to the site.
Nobody understands Sap.
lots of great info. on chainsaws here.

manual said:
Welcome to the site.
Nobody understands Sap.

Until Sap opens his trap! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
Welcome:biggrinbounce2:
Andy

manual said:
Welcome to the site.
Nobody understands Sap.

It is not hard to understand. If you remember the story correctly the Troll has to come out from under the bridge ever once in awhile. If he did not he would starve (in this case starve for ATTENTION) Has the troll got enough yet ?

Bill

linnjb said:

Welcome to the site! And judging by you initial post, you are quite insightful!

Enjoy the site...pay no heed to the sap behind the curtain...:jester:

Last edited:
.....while handicapped people make handicapped faces.....anyways Sap having kids reminded me of this thing I saw on US tv. A wealthy woman was paying drug addicted women thousands of dollars if they agreed to get fixed so they couldn't have any more kids. It may be too late though......luckily not all traits are passed along.

Oh my feelings are so hurt....nobody liked my card?

Did anyone's kids give them a Stihl for Fathers Day? ....No? ....I didn't think so.

Back