Happy Fathers Day!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really glad fathers day is all over. The entire week was selling to wifes and kids saws, trimmers and blowers for fathers day. Oh yes, they were all Stihl, but I'm sure the Husky dealers sold a bunch also.

carvinmark said:
Sappy,some of us like our Huskys AND our Stihls.

and my Shindaiwa, AND my Dolmars, and my Craftsman...errrr solo, and my Partner.......

Lakeside53 said:
I really glad fathers day is all over. The entire week was selling to wifes and kids saws, trimmers and blowers for fathers day. Oh yes, they were all Stihl, but I'm sure the Husky dealers sold a bunch also.

empty blockhead Sap... contradicted AND :deadhorse: owned again

I think the nancy-boy is miffed at Fathers day... No one to buy him anything... poor nancy.

Piss off sappy... you annoying little bug.:bang:

coveredinsap said:
What'd you get for fathers day, Paul....a sherpa guide to help you out in the can?

Well I'm hurt Sap. You could have asked me what I got for Fathers Day. I'll tell ya anyway. I got a 900.00 Tomahawk, custom made from some nitwit out in Calif. It still has the claws from the hammer head to pull nails with. Durn handle has hand lotion all over it though, grrrrrrrrrrr. The maker must be one of those "girly men" Arnold was referring to.:laugh: :laugh:

coveredinsLap said:
What'd you get for fathers day, Paul....a sherpa guide to help you out in the can?

Good ta hear from ya good ol' broke back SLAPPY, been a while huh ;)
Listen up while I got your attention, just wonderin if ya'd mind any if a certain wannabe Bladesmith's logo was trashed on here?
You know, kinda like ya trash that other one.
We're workin on a good one now so be sure & let me know :laugh: :laugh:

Paul61 said:
Good ta hear from ya good ol' broke back SLAPPY, been a while huh ;)
Listen up while I got your attention, just wonderin if ya'd mind any if a certain wannabe Bladesmith's logo was trashed on here?
You know, kinda like ya trash that other one.
We're workin on a good one now so be sure & let me know :laugh: :laugh:

I'm actually surprised you and your new sherpa have time to work on anything other than where your next meals coming from.

How's that for a start ol' broke back Slap :laugh:

BTW, is that nail polish I see in your recent toy saw pic. Slappy? :ices_rofl:

Paul61 said:
How's that for a start ol' broke back Slap :laugh:

BTW, is that nail polish I see in your recent toy saw pic. Slappy? :ices_rofl:

Hey hey hey you can't have a avitar like that, thats not right. Only one man in this world can have one like that and he is the one and only Sappy from the great "girly men" state of ole Gayly Fornia according to the governour outthere. Just messing with ya. No more tomahawks than Sap sells its not likely his logo has ever been seen but that one he's desparately trying to trash in known all over the world. Makes ya wonder why he is attemping such a feat but then again he does have alot of time on his hands while the worlds No.1 saw is busy outselling all the rest, yup every single one including those Al-Penisers. Those are used only in Calif. by those "girly men". :biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2:

THALL10326 said:
Hey hey hey you can't have a avitar like that, thats not right. Only one man in this world can have one like that and he is the one and only Sappy from the great "girly men" state of ole Gayly Fornia according to the governour outthere. Just messing with ya. No more tomahawks than Sap sells its not likely his logo has ever been seen but that one he's desparately trying to trash in known all over the world. Makes ya wonder why he is attemping such a feat but then again he does have alot of time on his hands while the worlds No.1 saw is busy outselling all the rest, yup every single one including those Al-Penisers. Those are used only in Calif. by those "girly men". :biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2:

Yup, you're right.........so I changed it for ya..........how's that :D
Besides.....ol' Jiminy is copyrighted by Disney.
HMMMMMMMMMM, I wonder if they are aware he's on a website outa NAPA ?
:hmm3grin2orange:

Paul61 said:
Yup, you're right.........so I changed it for ya..........how's that :D
Besides.....ol' Jiminy is copyrighted by Disney.
HMMMMMMMMMM, I wonder if they are aware he's on a website outa NAPA ?
:hmm3grin2orange:

You should be ashamed, NOT,:hmm3grin2orange:

Back