Happy Hour!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Oh, I tried the other stuff some.. but I've been thinking this old dog dont need too many more tricks - at least not when it comes to a takedown. I might work on a pruning system some more though.

So c;)an we both try to tell these young guy's that this is how we do it? I think they get so caught up in the new fangled stuff that they don't know where it came from and not only that , but , we did not ask for change. Some may need to be brought back to where it started.
Jeff

Murnin, like -1 here! Hi of 10, coffee is hot tho! No big trucks today, just pickups with good heat! 3 stumps today, 1 real,real small! and 2 REAL, REAL BIG. full clean up and dirt. YAY! FML!

Jeff, ya need to point all those big fans yall have out there toward us, blow some dat hot air up here!
Wife says I have enough!

YEE BEE RIGHT! I am hoping we have sun as we will be in a ravine today, Have a White Oak, dead maybe 5 years, that has a Elm laying in it from a creek bed, then on top of that, it has another laying on it from across the creek, so 3 all
together. Oak is unclimbable, too dead and rotten for me to let anybody up there, but, We have another Red Oak in the yard, towering over the White with great TIP's. So it should be OK. Then we are pruning the RED.

rip thorne! luv that guy!

13 degrees here, heat wave! Sunny...........maybe!

Anybody used that new Under Armor cold gear? Waiting to hear before I buy, pricey at 100 bucks a set

rip thorne! luv that guy!

13 degrees here, heat wave! Sunny...........maybe!

Anybody used that new Under Armor cold gear? Waiting to hear before I buy, pricey at 100 bucks a set

I have level 1 now, like it a lot. going to buy some of the level 2 or 3 this week. that level 3 will overheat you though if you are aggressively climbing.

I have level 1 now, like it a lot. going to buy some of the level 2 or 3 this week. that level 3 will overheat you though if you are aggressively climbing.
Good to go, I'm getten dem! Long jons keep bunching up!
I'll tell ya, those atlas net & rubber gloves do pretty darn good in this stuff! Keep em warm and dry!

Back