Happy Hour!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so before I tear into this heater, u guys with the experience, what am I getting into?, I have never messed with a heating system.

Nah drain the cooling system and remove the 2 lines going into the firewall from the front side on the rt side, you can blow air through either with the same result , it will clean all that gunk that is plugging the core out , I have the same bucket as you nice machine huh , I bought mine in PA 8 yrs. ago..WEAR GLASSES THAT #### WILL COME FLYING OUT...If that doesn't work the core is shot and should be leaking all over your floor ...

Last edited:
Let me be more clear ,open the hood and on passenger side wear the washer bottle is there are 2 lines coolant lines going into the firewall remove them after you drain the coolant and blow air through both doesn't matter which first , they plug with mud much the same as the radiator the core will also get clogged with saw dust and then you have no heat , if blowing through it doesn't work than we'll talk about what you need to do to replace it ..

attachment.php

Froze my azz off working on these white pines!

Let me be more clear ,open the hood and on passenger side wear the washer bottle is there are 2 lines coolant lines going into the firewall remove them after you drain the coolant and blow air through both doesn't matter which first , they plug with mud much the same as the radiator the core will also get clogged with saw dust and then you have no heat , if blowing through it doesn't work than we'll talk about what you need to do to replace it ..

Got it, thanx, Ill give it a go.

MDS, Did stubs used to have those big monster truck tires before? Seen one a while back, thing was awesome!

Back