Happy Hour!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today get my plow wired. Had the supports put on yesterday and the plow put together.

Sun I strung some Christmas lights with my bucket. Found they took a pict. and will be in the local mag. Good free advrt.

Doing some pruning today. Around 0 F windchill or below right now. Ow.

Situational Awareness!

2 small jobs today, small climb in a Sugar Maple, then a bunch of saplings growing into a eve of a house,and a Elm removal, why do people let that stuff go until it is damaging their home? Boggles the mind?

Could be but that doesn't mean I give a #### anyway.

7 here, high of 23 and sunny, manyana, high of 33 and snow!
Do I spell manyana right?
U guys starting later? I have the guys coming in at 8 now VS 7, it is just getting light out right now!

Last edited:
nope....think you need one of those squiggly thangs over the n and chuck the y.

Weather in Mexico today.....

chili today hot tomale

lol. when in Cali, dint learn any of the local language, but I did pick up landscape spanglish,
"to tendes un muay travaho manana, aqey"
I know I have no idea what I am spelling, but I know how to say it!
God I miss Cali, guys always cooking full blown lunches on the tailgates, mmmmmmmmmm carnitas!
I always thought of carnitas as boiled pork! until I ate the real stuff..heaven..........

lol. when in Cali, dint learn any of the local language, but I did pick up landscape spanglish,
"to tendes un muay travaho manana, aqey"
I know I have no idea what I am spelling, but I know how to say it!
God I miss Cali, guys always cooking full blown lunches on the tailgates, mmmmmmmmmm carnitas!
I always thought of carnitas as boiled pork! until I ate the real stuff..heaven..........

making me hungry. broiled hot dog with catchup and out the door. 15F here and warmer yet tomorrow.

attachment.php

Lovely breeze coming off scenic Lake Winchester this week!

attachment.php

And my midget is a bad ass one at that!

What do you think of my revolutionary new climbing system I've been playing around with lately Jeff? lol..

I think the 'taut-line' with one over and 2 under is the best thing going! We can experiment with all kinds of stuff, but the basic's are tried and true!
Good shot, Dude!! One problem (sorry), but that stopper 8 is too close. I could not get my hand in there. I would tie more near the end if I tied it at all. Seriously, why would anyone wanna leave this unless they are the ' Play-station generation"?
Jeff :laugh:
Jeff :D

attachment.php

Oh, I tried the other stuff some.. but I've been thinking this old dog dont need too many more tricks - at least not when it comes to a takedown. I might work on a pruning system some more though.

Latest posts

Back