Harvest King Bar oil - where to buy?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckhill63

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I watched a pretty good comparison test of bar oils on Project Farm. Harvest King came out #1 and it’s also the cheapest. I’m in the Pittsburgh, PA area and can’t find any local retailers and no one sells it online??

I watched a pretty good comparison test of bar oils on Project Farm. Harvest King came out #1 and it’s also the cheapest. I’m in the Pittsburgh, PA area and can’t find any local retailers and no one sells it online??
They sell it at Murdoch’s ranch and home around here. I usually buy the 2 gallon jugs. It is good stuff. Less than half the price of Stihl woodcutter and better in some ways. Good luck! I am sure that somebody in the east would carry it.

I thought he did a pretty good job testing them. I was surprised there was much difference in oils. Also surprised how poorly the big name oils did like Stihl and husky. Maybe if we all go to his video and urge him to test more he will.

I went to Rural King this week they had Gard Bar oil for $8.99 or Stihl orange for $18.99. They used to carry Cam 2 and that's what their web site shows. The Gard is made by Martin Lubricants.

Rural King. Although you can check out Runnings online, they usually have harvest king bar oil in stock.

Back