Has anyone else bought a Hutzl bar and chain?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I paid $18 for shipping on that order. It was bar/chain/clutch drum and a couple 372 mufflers and I had it in 8 days. That's why I am very hesitant to order from arbortec, Hutzl is much moreover reasonable on shipping price.

That could have occurred because of use possibly. I might scratch it. I got my hands full for a bit

Some couple of years back I attended a trade fair.There was a German guy there selling AM kit. He had Stihl mount bars in 14" 16" 18" labeled as YAKIMA I asked on here if any one knew who & where they where manufactured but I had no replies. He used to sell on French Ebay,but then stopped listing I contacted him to ask if he had any left & he had 2 14" I bought them & on arrival 1 was Yakima & the other was Holzfforma, he said he wold not be getting anymore as he did not order/sell enough & the company wanted larger orders They were/are good bars & IIRC priced at around 4/5 euro's Be nice if there is a new supplier & yes the rails on the Yakima at least had been heat treated haven't got the Holzfforma as I sold it to a neighbor. the chain appears a rip off/copy of Stihl's PS3.

Latest posts

Back