Have had moderate temps for this time of year so far.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alleyyooper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
With the moderate temps we have had so far I am postive my wood pile will last all winter.

Yesterday was a bit on the cold side at 16F and a wind chill of 9F. but next week we are supposed to be back in the high to mid 30F to 40F range, One day even for cast in the 50's.

From the living room window.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Last load I brought up from the woods.

ry%3D400

The piles from ground level.

ry%3D400

Two rows not in this picture.
ry%3D400

:D Al

We've had a nice fall and early winter here in NW Ohio also. After that blistering hot summer I was afraid we'd just get slapped with winter. Our problem here is the rain right now. The rain seems to be over but it's still pretty wet to get to the woods.

I hear you on the rain I got stuck turning around in my moms drive way just pulled 1ft to far off of the blacktop and almost sunk immediatly to the axle really soft had to call the neighbor over to pull me out He has a small ford 4 wheel drive tractor pulled me right out didnt even have to gear down into a lower gear.. oh well lesson learned I will never buy a 2 wheel drive truck again

Didn't get wet here till the first part of November, and that was just one rain fall. then since Mid November we have had a bunch more. I have wood cut up back in the woods I can get to yet but I'm to busy deer hunting.
Wife is seeing more in the front yard than I am in the woods. Last evening she had a spike and a fork horn out there with 8 does. I saw 7 bdoes for the whole day.

:D Al

Latest posts

Back