Hello Dozerdan, are you out there?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this may be due to the time difference, i always call him early morning, and the phone number in his signature is the one for his workshop I think. And he's probably in his workshop only in the morning lately. Dan is the only one I called in the US, but it's mostly because he does not communicate a lot by email.
Yes, I assumed it was a matter of timing and means of contact - you have to catch him by phone, when he is there!

If I were in his shoes......I'd be calling them, rather than making them "catch" me.

Of course, I agree. And it is even more important for a customer from another country, buying a saw from the other side of the world could be pretty scary. But Dan is like he is, communication is not his best point. I prefer someone who communicate, like Terry or you, but i already dealt with Dan and I know i can trust him. For someone who has never dealt with him, it's another story.

That sucks he's not feeling good but i don't think i'd be grinding on someones saw if my hands just start shaking.

That's quicker than getting on the masters waiting list!
Glad you got it and I 2nd your well wishes. Get better soon Dan! I have a 357 that's calling your name!

I have a long waiting list because I do good work, reply to messages, return calls, and most of all.......I do what I say I will.

Good day sir.

That's a great idea. Also, might want to dump this thread and start with a clean slate. Ya' really have to walk a mile in the other guy's shoes. Glad you have the slice & dice you ordered. DW
Why would.he wanna.dump.this.thread? If the.guy is.sick.he.should have returned.the saw.without.the mods.and with an appology. There is no excuse for actions like that. . . NONE

I have a long waiting list because I do good work, reply to messages, return calls, and most of all.......I do what I say I will.

Good day sir.

Ya know I think I have only spoken on the phone with you once in 4 years. And it was about the 2095 basket case that I bought in 2012.
Ive lost count. It's either 24 port jobs or 25 completed now. Got 2 for this week. I was trying to make it to 30 by years end but dont see that happening. 2015 looks promising though.

by the way, I was going to run the 2 up wed evening. Anyone going to be around?

Latest posts

Back