Hello from the DOG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookerdog

The New Champ
Reaction score
attachment.php

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been away enjoying the pleasures life has to offer. Been doing a ton of fly fishing and spin fishing. I will come back this winter. I know Thall is getting lonely for some stihl camp video's. O Ya this empty nester thing. There's nothing like it.:clap:

O Ya this empty nester thing. There's nothing like it.:clap:
I take your word for it. Just got my son off to college this year, but our daughter just went into high school as a freshman...at least 4 more years before I can find out what your talking about...:cheers:

attachment.php

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been away enjoying the pleasures life has to offer. Been doing a ton of fly fishing and spin fishing. I will come back this winter. I know Thall is getting lonely for some stihl camp video's. O Ya this empty nester thing. There's nothing like it.:clap:

Sounds good, alittle fire in the belly is just what we need. Make them vids ole boy, the cats on the east coast will repsond in kind baby, can't wait,:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Next Pacific NW GTG

Bookerdog,

As I remember, there was talk at the last Pacific Northwest GTG about having the next GTG at your place. Has an approximate date been set? I'm ready anytime.

Enjoy your time fishing and having fun!

Jon

Been wondering how you were doing Tim. Thanks for checking in and letting us know. I'll give you a call soon and we'll catch up on a few things. Keep reeling 'em in!!

Bookerdog,

As I remember, there was talk at the last Pacific Northwest GTG about having the next GTG at your place. Has an approximate date been set? I'm ready anytime.

Enjoy your time fishing and having fun!

Jon

Yes turbo I will try to get another PNW Gtg together for next spring. May if all goes well.

Wife loves to fish also. This is her in her float tube.
attachment.php

She Catches all the big Fish LOL.
attachment.php

Hey Tim,

Give yourself a little credit my man.

Welcome back ..... stay in touch .... and the 346XP is stihl a lite saber.

ole joat

Bookerdog,

Let's pick a date for the next GTG as soon as we can. It gives people a chance to plan their schedules better. We need to get River Rat to commit to the date. I'm so happy I could just spit.

I traded a laptop computer for a couple of Husqvarna chainsaws; 372XP and a 181. Maybe my Stihl 066 will be running by then.

Keep me posted. I'm in.

Jon

Back