Hello, new here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Ditchdr, wonder what he is thinking huh?

He probably hasn't checked in on the post. Hes gonna click on tomorrow when its got 35 replies and think wow these dudes must really like me.

No worries Ditch Im sure youll fit in soon enough

I ate so much asparagus at dinner even my farts smell like asparagus I just puked in my mouth on the last one.

Yeah. Imagine joining a forum and getting this in your first 5 posts... He is gonna be wondering if he accidently clicked on S&M instead of Arb. :)

ohhh great thanks make another association between my name SoM and a perverted life style S&M just what TMD needs, there goes camping out at the GTG.

Its all good. I lurked here for a few months before i posted.. Everyone seems to give each other a hard time. Buts thats fine, you should try working in EMS.. We have the who can tell the gorssest story at dinner contest pretty often. Even got writen up for playing it at a Mc Donalds one night lol.

Yes i want to climb trees, I have been doing it for about 8 months helping a local company. He has also set me up with the best places for insurance and so on. He is starting to sub out the smaller jobs to me, cause he likes the big ones.

As for a "lawn jockey" gettign into tree work, well maybe Wal Mart should only sell one item.

I have 16 years in the medical feild, I will be 40 when I get to retire at 80%, and full mdical insurance. Since the county is no longer lettign us retire and come back i have to find something to keep me busy. Would also like ot pass my company down to my son when he gets old enough.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes..

oh man now you hurt my feelings, look...

Woron-stunning-photos-Glamour-Portraits-girl-woman-eye-photo-tear-Fashion-%D1%87%D0%B1-%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE_large.jpg

Its all good. I lurked here for a few months before i posted.. Everyone seems to give each other a hard time. Buts thats fine, you should try working in EMS.. We have the who can tell the gorssest story at dinner contest pretty often. Even got writen up for playing it at a Mc Donalds one night lol.

Yes i want to climb trees, I have been doing it for about 8 months helping a local company. He has also set me up with the best places for insurance and so on. He is starting to sub out the smaller jobs to me, cause he likes the big ones.

As for a "lawn jockey" gettign into tree work, well maybe Wal Mart should only sell one item.

I have 16 years in the medical feild, I will be 40 when I get to retire at 80%, and full mdical insurance. Since the county is no longer lettign us retire and come back i have to find something to keep me busy. Would also like ot pass my company down to my son when he gets old enough.

:cheers:

Hmmm story sounds familiar... I retire at 20 years from the PD I at 75%, also at 16 years now. woot

Hard jobs make for hard men. Just stay away from SoM when he's hard.

You sound like you will do just fine. :cheers:

Back