Hello, new here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DitchDr - Welcome a board this :confused: ship!!!
Ever watched a chest being cracked while eating pizza?
Well looked through your equipment list ... good starting point. I'll be jeolous is you get a chipper and a bucket truck in your first year ... man you medics down south must make good cash:cheers:

DitchDr - Welcome a board this :confused: ship!!!
Ever watched a chest being cracked while eating pizza?
Well looked through your equipment list ... good starting point. I'll be jeolous is you get a chipper and a bucket truck in your first year ... man you medics down south must make good cash:cheers:

Not a lot of money here for MEdics. I do work for the highest paying county in the state. But I make a lot more doing lawn service.

I was loking on Ebay and found a few Ashplund bucket trucks going for right around 10K with less then 100K miles on them. Not sure if that would be a good deal or not tho.

Not a lot of money here for MEdics. I do work for the highest paying county in the state. But I make a lot more doing lawn service.

I was loking on Ebay and found a few Ashplund bucket trucks going for right around 10K with less then 100K miles on them. Not sure if that would be a good deal or not tho.

Make sure you have any bucket truck your interested in tested and or inspected. Dont want to buy a truck thats unsafe

Or one rated for less than 400 LBS of flamin mo! :hmm3grin2orange:

Okay thats it Im calling fishercat and finding out what you drive and where you park, sending the bighats on over for a visit. Ill get them to take that bucket off the road on you, may have to get your sissie ass up in a tree.

Last edited:
Okay thats it Im calling fishercat and finding out what you drive and where you park, sending the bighats on over for a visit. Ill get them to take that bucket off the road on you, may have to get your sissie ass up in a tree.

I'm beginning to think the dan was right about you on this one...... :censored: its all about the ass with you eh??

Really, these jokes make me realize why there are cops, and then there are treeguys!

Go for it buddy! :)

BTW: who's fishercat?? never met a fishercat in person?? :confused:

Isn't it funny ... lawn care never has been a glamour job but for me it has always paid the bills for me too.

Make sure you do your research ... if you can get one in decent shape then that's great. Me personally I've never gotten anything valuable from flea-bay.
:cheers:

Last edited:

Just a couple rules one should follow.
1. Do not go into the light
2.Do not build your house atop and old indian burial ground
3. Do not buy no 10 thousand dollar bucket truck from Ebay

I think if one can keep this in mind all else should fall into place.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think the dan was right about you on this one...... :censored: its all about the ass with you eh??

Really, these jokes make me realize why there are cops, and then there are treeguys!

Go for it buddy! :)

BTW: who's fishercat?? never met a fishercat in person?? :confused:

lol your either getting sensitive or taking me seriously wow. Your taking the fun out of it.

By the way I am both cop and treeguy and I think that pisses you off.
and yes my wife has a great ass... so maybe your right about one thing.

Just a couple rules one should follow.
1. Do not go into the light
2.Do not build your house atop and old indian burial ground
3. Do not buy no 10 thousand dollar bucket truck from Ebay

I think if one can keep this in mind all else should fall into place.

Man you crack me up.

Ditto to the cheap bucket truck. Think about this, if you are using a machine to get you higher than a 3 storey building EVERYTHING must work properly. $10k is not likely to give you that. Even if you spend more and get a good un you still have to use it correctly or end up like the guy in the accidents forum who got turned into a human cannonball. You can buy a lot of climbing gear with $10k AND you don't have to go to the Gym anymore. :cheers:

lol your either getting sensitive or taking me seriously wow. Your taking the fun out of it.

By the way I am both cop and treeguy and I think that pisses you off.
and yes my wife has a great ass... so maybe your right about one thing.

You might be interested to know that mano a mano relationships were recognised in the British navy over 400 years ago. They found documented references to "shipwives" sharing bunks.

Hey does that mean you and dan can call each other bucketwife?

You might be interested to know that mano a mano relationships were recognised in the British navy over 400 years ago. They found documented references to "shipwives" sharing bunks.

Hey does that mean you and dan can call each other bucketwife?

Hey man gay jokes are fun and all but I will accept no reference with anything to do with the Navy ours or anyone else. I spent 6 years in the real military and Navy reference to me is an insult.

:angry2:

Hey man gay jokes are fun and all but I will accept no reference with anything to do with the Navy ours or anyone else. I spent 6 years in the real military and Navy reference to me is an insult.

:angry2:

Oops. Sorry. Didn't mean to push your hot button. OMG OMG. Sorry I ddin't mean that either. Oh help, I have offended a minority I am sure to be sued now!:jawdrop:

Oops. Sorry. Didn't mean to push your hot button. OMG OMG. Sorry I ddin't mean that either. Oh help, I have offended a minority I am sure to be sued now!:jawdrop:

Nah man though the gay jokes are getting old and I am sure there may be an AS member or two here that may be gay and getting offended, but its not me. Its the Navy thing that set me off. I joined the military to see combat not go on a cruise with a bunch of other men wearing dungarees... ooops now I am sounding as phobic as you, dan and MDS

Nah man though the gay jokes are getting old and I am sure there may be an AS member or two here that may be gay and getting offended, but its not me. Its the Navy thing that set me off. I joined the military to see combat not go on a cruise with a bunch of other men wearing dungarees... ooops now I am sounding as phobic as you, dan and MDS

Hey how you get your sig image so large. I am trying to get my new one more visible....

Yeah. The edit signature function says images are limited to 500 x 100 pixels which is, like, pixie size.... Your sig image is somewhat larger than pixie size.
fli215-500.gif height="400" width ="400"

copy the code I gave you exactly then take out the * in the [img*] at begining

Latest posts

Back