help this lady's cat!! Pa, area code #717 pa

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in 2004 after doing a cat rescue i was given an all expences paid trip for a family of four to board RoyalCaribbean's Majesty of the seas. :jawdrop:

^^^ true story^^^^
:clap:

in 2004 after doing a cat rescue i was given an all expences paid trip for a family of four to board RoyalCaribbean's Majesty of the seas. :jawdrop:

^^^ true story^^^^
:clap:

I believe it, dern PETA members believe a cat is better than a human
and from what I have read the majority live in PA!

1. Cat in tree
2. Set line above cat in tree.
3. Hoist Dog above cat in tree.
4. Lower Dog toward Cat.
5. Cat out of tree.

My Golden Retreiver, Samson, has chased fifteen cats up trees. I honestly think that if I hoisted him up a tree he would be perfectly happy to continue the chase! Dumb Dog, everyone knows Cats are not good eatin:dizzy:

who is brian the tree guy?

I apologize for the not emailing everyone individually for the finally undate on the cat in the tree. I've emailed and called so many people that I thought I'd write one email and try to make sure everyone gets it to know how the cat made out. Well it definitely was a happy ending, Friday a wonderful man name "Brian the Tree Guy" offered to come rescue the kitty. A newspaper reporter was on hand to photograph the rescue taking place, it was in Saturday mornings paper on the third page. Fox news was suppose to come too to do a story on it but the rescue went so smoothly & quickly that the kitty was down safe & sound before they got here.

But the story doesn't end here, turns out "Brian the Tree Guy" who rescued the cat we nicknamed "Arbor" has taken a liking to the little guy. We told him we'll have the cat neutered and get it's first shots if they would like to add "Arbor" to their family. Tommorrow "Arbor"s new family is coming to meet him, it couldn't have ended any better. I also have to thank everyone who kept our hopes up and gave us great advice, Thank you, thank you, thank you, sincerely, Lisa

Last edited:
1. Cat in tree
4. Lower Dog toward Cat.
5. Cat out of tree.

My Golden Retreiver, Samson, has chased fifteen cats up trees. I honestly think that if I hoisted him up a tree he would be perfectly happy to continue the chase! Dumb Dog, everyone knows Cats are not good eatin:dizzy:

LMFAO

1. Cat in tree
4. Lower Dog toward Cat.
5. Cat out of tree.

Great solution - LOL!
I trust the owner will now ensure the cat is confined in the house or yard so it can't get into mischief again.

Back