Helped a 90 year old out today...Pics...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice little 302S that Frank has. They seem to be good little saws.

I have a near mint one that I don't need but my wife thinks its cute and even made a few cuts with it so I think I better keep it around.

After spending 7 hours ripping out our main bathroom for my wifes bathroom project, oh wait, thats a different story...

Tore into the little 302 this evening and gave it a complete bath and blow dry...

The carb was loose on the manifold which probably explained the crazy lean at idle issue...And also the highside being set at 2½ turn out...Other than that it all looked pretty good...

Don't have much for wood at the house to tune it, so not really sure where to put the highside...This little thing likes to turn some R's for an older echo...If anyone know what the highside should be set at let me know...

The chain is so ragged out to one side I think it has to cut circles in wood...Not sure what I am gonna do there...Hate to take it back with it the way it is, but don't have anything here that will fit it...Might try to find a happy medium and hope it cuts straight..

Nice work Sean -- clean drop and for giving the saw the once over. As others have stated your kindness will be repaid many times over.
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back