Hey Bookerdog

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drmiller100

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Howdy,

I did some work on a saw you own, or did own.

When I did the work, I ground through the case on it. When I did that, I put some JB weld over the hole, cleaned it up a little, packaged it up, and mailed it off to a third party.

There is a bunch of stuff in the middle, but gossip suggests you are unhappy, which I can totally understand.

I would like to offer to buy you a cylinder, buy the saw from you, or do whatever it takes to where you are happy with my efforts.

Thanks
Doug

I would like to make the offer publicly.

I made some mistakes, and I apologize for them. One of the mistakes was what I did to the equipment.

Another mistake was to not communicate directly with Bookerdog.

I was under the impression this issue had been resolved last summer, but a third party told me this might not be the case.

I would like to have this issue resolved to everyone's satisfaction, and I appreciate the opportunity to make this right.

Regards,
Doug

Unfortunately, he doesn't post here much anymore, last post was November 6, 7 weeks ago today.

Ian

Thanks guys had a rough go with a emergency surgery. Another twisted intestines. The whole rushed to the hospital open me up from stem to sterm again.

A buddy of mine fell out of a tree stand this past fall. He broke his back and fractured his hip. They gutted him from breast bone to below his beltline. His back and hip are fine now, but that incision is what is holding him back. He's on the mend again though and should be back to work next month.

good luck,
Ian

Thanks guys had a rough go with a emergency surgery. Another twisted intestines. The whole rushed to the hospital open me up from stem to sterm again.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery mate :)

Latest posts

Back