hey guys i got my ryobi 10532 yesterday!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but that .375" is big for a wee little saw like that. A 16" loop of the .325" and it'll scream.

--

Where abouts in NY are ya??

oh im kinda a newbie ive had saws for 6 months i dodnt know you could switch around like that. and yea ive seen on your vid how you said the saw was new when you got it jeez 45 bucks for a pretty nice new saw! and im in ulster county which is 50 miles south of albany. what about you?

oh hey guys i was wondering if i put a 16inch bar and chain on this saw does that make it harder/longer to tighten the chain cuse the tensioner isnt set up right?

As long as you get the correct bar, it won't make a difference. Baileys has a bar selector on its website. (select Redmax GZ4000 I think for the manufacturer and model). I'd ctually like to see it wear a 14" bar.

oh im kinda a newbie ive had saws for 6 months i dodnt know you could switch around like that. and yea ive seen on your vid how you said the saw was new when you got it jeez 45 bucks for a pretty nice new saw! and im in ulster county which is 50 miles south of albany. what about you?

I'm about 5hrs west of you. But I've been in that area a few times to catch the Rally NY event in Neversink / Monticello. Rally races are kick a$$. Beautiful area out that way too...

The two fuel lines you see in the tank are the fuel pickup line (black) and the primer return line (clear). The black line should have a filter on it. Wonder how they missed that. Get a filter for it and trim the line back a little bit to where you can just get the filter out the tank fill.

I trimmed my clear line back a ways so that it wouldnt obstruct the fuel pickup from moving around in the tank with the fuel. Mine were getting tangled and the saw would starve for fuel with a 1/2 tank left. Do this and trim the black line like I stated above and you'll solve one of the biggest issues with the saws from the factory.

I'm about 5hrs west of you. But I've been in that area a few times to catch the Rally NY event in Neversink / Monticello. Rally races are kick a$$. Beautiful area out that way too...

all races kick a$$ except those with horses or anything without an engine lol those are boring. ive never been west only north and south

The two fuel lines you see in the tank are the fuel pickup line (black) and the primer return line (clear). The black line should have a filter on it. Wonder how they missed that. Get a filter for it and trim the line back a little bit to where you can just get the filter out the tank fill.

I trimmed my clear line back a ways so that it wouldnt obstruct the fuel pickup from moving around in the tank with the fuel. Mine were getting tangled and the saw would starve for fuel with a 1/2 tank left. Do this and trim the black line like I stated above and you'll solve one of the biggest issues with the saws from the factory.

holy **** i hope your wrong my black line is open the end. where can you buy fuel filters lowes or home depot?

holy **** i hope your wrong my black line is open the end. where can you buy fuel filters lowes or home depot?

Oh, well maybe, they're just different than mine... Ought to be able to find a filter easily. Just make sure its the right size for the line.

Oh, well maybe, they're just different than mine... Ought to be able to find a filter easily. Just make sure its the right size for the line.

hey i just google imaged ryobi fuel filter and the ones they show seem to be on the clear line

On the fuel line cut a piece of wire coat hanger and bent a short round hook in one end and fish around in the tank to find the line with the filter on it..
if both lines are open ended filter the longest.the line on both of mine are black,of course i replaced them with tygon.
search on the forum for "ryobi " find the mods and do them..
WHOLE diff saw !

Back