Hey Sawtroll.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10" bar .325 chain, felling spike off, great sideways balance(whatever the heck that is, only he knows) ok boys lets go cut wood,or just talk about the only 50cc saw built. lets go and go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it says husky on it, it has to be good!!!!!!!!!!!

10" bar .325 chain, felling spike off, great sideways balance(whatever the heck that is, only he knows) ok boys lets go cut wood,or just talk about the only 50cc saw built. lets go and go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it says husky on it, it has to be good!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Troll hates the 359 as much as he hates the 290. I do not think he has ever ran either.

10" bar .325 chain, felling spike off, great sideways balance(whatever the heck that is, only he knows) ok boys lets go cut wood,or just talk about the only 50cc saw built. lets go and go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it says husky on it, it has to be good!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Troll hates the 359 as much as he hates the 290. I do not think he has ever ran either.
do you honestly think he has run 99% of the saws he talks about on this site, or the other 3 sites he frequents?????

I do love Niko like a Brother,,,,,,,

We disagree on most everything

13" .325 narrow kerf bar.

:laugh::laugh: Not at all, I have said many times that I prefer .325 Oregon LP/LPX, on a standard kerf 16" bar - and it isn't just thoughts! :cheers:

3/8" is just a tad slower on both my 346xp and 5100S, and the .325 just is nicer to cut with + the Husky made bars in .325 are lighter than the Oregon made 3/8 ones.

10" bar .325 chain, felling spike off, great sideways balance(whatever the heck that is, only he knows) ok boys lets go cut wood,or just talk about the only 50cc saw built. lets go and go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it says husky on it, it has to be good!!!!!!!!!!!

None of that is true. :givebeer:

:laugh::laugh: Not at all, I have said many times that I prefer .325 Oregon LP/LPX, on a standard kerf 16" bar - and it isn't just thoughts! :cheers:

3/8" is just a tad slower on both my 346xp and 5100S, and the .325 just is nicer to cut with + the Husky made bars in .325 are lighter than the Oregon made 3/8 ones.

What ifni told u that a bone stock, muffler modded 346xp NE wearing an 18" 3/8 RSC outran two ported 346xp NE's wearing 16" full chisel .325 chains......In front of 30 or so folks :)

What ifni told u that a bone stock, muffler modded 346xp NE wearing an 18" 3/8 RSC outran two ported 346xp NE's wearing 16" full chisel .325 chains......In front of 30 or so folks :)

I would say it takes more than a handpiece to be a porter. I have seen the same thing over and over with v8 cylinder heads. Takes more than hogging out material to make 'em run.

I'd say that odd things happen now and then! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Back