Holzfforma Chainsaw Power Head

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are these saws of any value. I have two 87cc power heads and one 137cc, but nothing in the middle. I have at least 6 40cc saws and two 60cc so do not want any more small stuff. Was thinking about ordering a couple just to try them. Thanks

Attachments

• Huztl 660.jpg
    Huztl 660.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 32
Note: you have an 070 pic and a 660 jpg file name attached so I'm not sure what you are interested in.

The guys on youtube seem to like theirs. Try KimballCody's yt videos to get an idea what they are like. This is his unboxing and he has several others of it running and milling. Slow, heavy and torque are the main descriptions I hear a lot vs modern 90cc class saws. No reason to get one other than long bar milling for me since my 660 does great with a 36" mill / 42" bar.

Thank you for the feed back. The unit I was interested in was the 070 pictured. From my research it appears to be exactly what is needed. It is 105 or 106 cc slow heavy and with torque. It can be ordered without going to a dealer and a good price. They will be used for firewood cutting from 12'' to 48'' logs and lots of them. Almost all my uses require one unit to use and one for parts or backup. Thanks for the info. Thanks

Latest posts

Back