• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite 7-21c old geardrive--Best offer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeoTree

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
This is a complete parts saw. Some parts I've already removed and will be included. It was found under an old roofed building on a hermits estate that dropped out of society after vietnam, and has probably been sitting there for decades. The saw won't turnover, either the recoil is stuck, or the slug is, maybe (probably) both. I started to take it apart to restore before coming to the conclusion that it's probably too far gone for that. It has a lot of magnesium corrosion, but still is in decent shape enough to use for some parts. I gave up after I couldn't get the recoil screws off. It appears as if most parts will be good with a lot of help, but please know I can't guarantee anything on this. I would just keep it as a wall hanger if I had the space.

Just make me an offer on it, less shipping. I'll have to add $15 shipping onto your offer so keep that in mind. I'm going to take offers until Friday at the latest. If someone actually needs these parts I'd like them to have it.

1-jpg.329088

2-jpg.329089

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 131
The most valuable part there is the "hubcap" on the recoil. I'd be interested in it just for that.

Back