How about some saw pics to start the weekend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assuming that we're all supposed to post pics, here is my not-so-well rounded collection. This collection needs a 361 and then a 660 just for fun.

These are what I use to prune the Mesquite trees in my yard.

How do you prune a Mesquite? Well, you see that stump to the left?

143(Medium).JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-11/1105978/143(Medium).JPG

With the exception of the 2100 and the little Stihl, ALL of your saws are too dang nice and clean. You are going to make me do a line-up myself, although I don't think I'll go back to the shed to get the Wards and the Poulan (I'd show you how I "trimmed" a willow with that, but it's below the dirt line). That leaves me with 4. Give me a bit.

Mark

Okay. Pardon bad picture, but here are the 4 "ready to use" saws in my arsenal.

P1010060.jpg

Last edited:
Little brother meets new big brother...

Here is the Ms660 just after I brought it home and put it together. Hasn't even been started yet!

attachment.php

I got this in the mail the other day.

attachment.php

Its an Echo 451vl ready to go trick/or/treating dressed as a craftsman.
$35 Bucks shipped!!:blob2:

Even More Variety

Two more working saws and some project saws............. If by now you think that I am probally just trying to build up to thefabled 50 post you can have a nice deal on some saw parts when I do. How's that for "SMOOOOOOOOOOZING"?

Hey Farley,
You saw collection looks like something along the lines of Noah's Ark.
2 of these, 2 of them, 2 of those...

JPP said:
Hey Farley,
You saw collection looks like something along the lines of Noah's Ark.
2 of these, 2 of them, 2 of those...

I'm fairly certain that the first rule of saw acquisition is supposed to be something like "Why buy one, when you can get two for just twice the price?".

I have a brand new skill 1612, nice lil saws.

Them orline mustangs are some funky looking saws.

Been looking for a nice one for a while now. Did you paint the one on the right?

attachment.php

Here are a couple saws. From right to left, top to bottom there is a Husky 365, 372, Jonsered 2186, 066 Mag, 046 Mag, 044 Mag, and Dolmar 5100S Note: I don't own the 044 any more. It was stolen last weekend.

There are a couple not in the pic. I also have a sachs dolmar 110, sachs dolmar 115, Husky 55, Husky 55 Rancher, and 268xp

attachment.php

-Steve

Best Picture of the Day

THANKS Sam!
Wolves.....I have 5 of the ORLines and that one is the nicest. It's just the way I got it but not a runner. Low compression. I am going to build two good ones and see how they cut before I sell one.....Bob

New to me Dolmar/Makita 6401

Just picked this up this afternoon. Hardly used and in excellent shape with 20" bar(soon to a 28"). 155lbs.of compression.AWESOME SAW!
Ron
59029290.jpg

All three...Echo cs5000, Makita 6401, Sachs Dolmar 119
59029289.jpg

Last edited:
These are the ones that run. Pic # 1 is a few stihls and pic #2 is a few homelites, poulan, dolmar , the parts boxes take up to much space. :)

Latest posts

Back