How many saws does a guy need ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody knows I'm pretty stuck on my Huskys but last week I picked up a nice stihl 440 mag. with a 20" bar and a fresh lgx chain, now this does not feel any heavyer than my ms 360 or ms 361, I made 3 cuts in 12" elm log and this thing got some torque, can't wait to use it some more, I think I might really like this saw.:D

John

I'll start a list

Felling saw
Limbing saw
Bucking saw
Milling saw
Top handle saw
Pruning saw
Firewood saw
Truck saw
Camp saw
Emergency saw
Loaner saw
Backup saw
Parts saw
Zombie saw
ISIS saw
Autotune saw
M Tronic saw
Pro saw
Home owner saw
Farm saw
J.I.C saw
Wild thing saw
Ported saw
Race saw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You forgot

Frankensaw

Pinch saw (saw you need to cut your pinched saw out)

Craigslist saw

eBay saw

Mom and pop bought saw

Hand me down saw

6 cube saw (can never have to many)

Restored saw

I know there are others but clearly you are a rookie at this^

On AS join date I had 1 runner and 2 that sat broken for 25 + years. I was given 20+ freebees since join date. So I don't need the 31 I now own for cutting wood, but rather for for gearhead entertainment. Only one (the big homie) has not run and cut some wood/cookies. Plus I get more training from the 8 blowers and 7 weed wackers that were all dead too.

You forgot

Frankensaw

Pinch saw (saw you need to cut your pinched saw out)

Craigslist saw

eBay saw

Mom and pop bought saw

Hand me down saw

6 cube saw (can never have to many)

Restored saw

I know there are others but clearly you are a rookie at this^

No need to jump on his case. He said he was just starting the list. To continue: How about the wife's saws? And the GF's saw? And the kids borrowed it last year and never returned it saw? And the shelf queen saw? And the Buick V-8 engine saw? And the 2 year old's toy saw? And the trail saw? And the ATV saw? And the backup to the backup saw? And the neighbor's saw that you are supposed to be fixing? And your mother-in-law's saw? And the saw that you lost in the woods? And your father-in-law's saw? And the boyfriend to your daughter's or our son-in-law's saw? Or your future ex wife's saw? And your bad ass saw? And any of your whole box of broken saws? And the yard sale saw? And your brother's saw? And the saw that you found in the woods? And the saw that you got for a song at the pawn shop? And the you ported it yourself and it screams saw? And the you ported it yourself and it runs like crap saw? And the Chicom saw? And the saw that you completely forgot about? And the saw that you scored because you straight-gassed it? And the doorstop saws? And the saw that is seized because your kid threw it into the neighbor's pool? And the 'its in mail' after buying it here on AS saw? And the 'it will be under the tree this year because your wife is the most wonderful person in the world' saw? I am waiting for that saw.

And... then there is my precious saw. My precious is a 361.
gollum.jpg

I'll start a list

Felling saw
Limbing saw
Bucking saw
Milling saw
Top handle saw
Pruning saw
Firewood saw
Truck saw
Camp saw
Emergency saw
Loaner saw
Backup saw
Parts saw
Zombie saw
ISIS saw
Autotune saw
M Tronic saw
Pro saw
Home owner saw
Farm saw
J.I.C saw
Wild thing saw
Ported saw
Race saw

I have three juggling saws I can sell you.

I'll start a list

Felling saw
Limbing saw
Bucking saw
Milling saw
Top handle saw
Pruning saw
Firewood saw
Truck saw
Camp saw
Emergency saw
Loaner saw
Backup saw
Parts saw
Zombie saw
ISIS saw
Autotune saw
M Tronic saw
Pro saw
Home owner saw
Farm saw
J.I.C saw
Wild thing saw
Ported saw
Race saw

BOW SAW ?????
Is your Bucking saw for lockering your Antlered Trophy?

Latest posts

Back