How many splits......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't split like that. Ill take a slice off one side, rotate the round 90 degrees and then slice it like a deli slicer. Then Ill split those to suit. I prefer squared off splits... They fit more consistently in the stove.

Easier to pick up with one hand too. Triangle pieces are annoying.

don't mess with the back Casey. thought i had the same thing. went for x-rays and found out i had a fractured vertebrae. it's very painful just like you describe. i didn't even lose my man card for breaking down and going to the doctor.:surprised3:
i am gona tell you y. that pain is only going to get worse.it will be with you for the rest of your life... get it fixed now! please

You guys with back problems, all I can say is get a Teeter Hangups inversion table. After 22 years of back pain and surgery the inversion table works great. I do not do chiropractors anymore and have helped a bunch of people using mine.

I was looking at them just this weekend thinking it may help.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Use it 3 times a day, lie horizontal for about a minute before inverting and the same before you get off to eaqualize pressure, Stay inverted at a 45* angle for 5 minutes, you will be amazed at the recovery you can make for bulging or herniated disks. If you have had a fusion or vertebrae break it's not recommended. Teeters are the best due to their heavy duty bearings , frame and cradle. I paid $250 for mine off the floor at ****'s Sporting Goods about 6 years ago. I have had many people want to buy it but I won't sell it.

You guys with back problems, all I can say is get a Teeter Hangups inversion table. After 22 years of back pain and surgery the inversion table works great. I do not do chiropractors anymore and have helped a bunch of people using mine.
I borrowed one from a friend and it helped but only minimally. Once I got a shot of cortisone, I was in great shape and thats been about 16 months ago.

Latest posts

Back